People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
Due to divorce I had to sell everything I owned. My wife left me after 13 years. I had to sell my Pioneer 500. But things are better and I'm awaiting my 1000 Pioneer soon. If anybody is near me, please let me know. I'm in the Greater Cincinnati area.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Welcome back @jspeedracer88,
Hang in there my friend, just know it want be long before you are back on the trail leaving all that in the dust. Nothing more relaxing then burning up a new trail!
No where close to Cinci. But if you need anything I'm here. We are all here for you.
C-ya on the trail soon.

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
been there, done that, I know how much it sucks. A new ride always make things better.

Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi jspeedracer88. I'm new here. Nice to meet you. I have a white 1000-5 ordered to arrive in the Spring. Take Care and God be with you.

Stauvo

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!