TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
After the big clean up yesterday, it was time to do some installs today.

First up was the V2 rack from BCF. I really wanted to have this on by the Mayhem ride, bur after watching @JenElio smack the snot out of his rack while we were going over those humps I'm kinda glad it hadn't made it in yet.I'll probably take it off whenever I head back to RRB.
View attachment 227911

Also added a fuel can. Again, a no-go for RRB, it adds about 1inch of width, and as I found out last weekend when threading the trees, the Squirrel's a$$ is fat enough already.
View attachment 227913

To the rack I added some mounts and Quick Fists to hold an axe & shovel. Simply put, I added these for the same reason I put on the fuel can, because I love my wife, and don't want her to experience any difficulties while riding. If we were to get stuck, I'd hate for her to have to dig a hole or take down a tree with her bare hands while I'm drinking a beer and telling her to hurry the hell up. I'm considerate like that.
View attachment 227915

I finished up by putting on a Big Sky gun rack.
View attachment 227916

All done for the day, and not a moment too soon. Its almost 4:20!;)
I have the same gun rack and I luv it. Had a 10ga and 12ga in it this turkey season. I wasn't sure how it would do with that much weight but it worked perfect.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Just left the elk tower. Got to watch 2 bulls fight. 1 broke both side of his antlers off. But he won the battle. 1st time I've ever got to see them fight.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
After the big clean up yesterday, it was time to do some installs today.

First up was the V2 rack from BCF. I really wanted to have this on by the Mayhem ride, bur after watching @JenElio smack the snot out of his rack while we were going over those humps I'm kinda glad it hadn't made it in yet.I'll probably take it off whenever I head back to RRB.
View attachment 227911

Also added a fuel can. Again, a no-go for RRB, it adds about 1inch of width, and as I found out last weekend when threading the trees, the Squirrel's a$$ is fat enough already.
View attachment 227913

To the rack I added some mounts and Quick Fists to hold an axe & shovel. Simply put, I added these for the same reason I put on the fuel can, because I love my wife, and don't want her to experience any difficulties while riding. If we were to get stuck, I'd hate for her to have to dig a hole or take down a tree with her bare hands while I'm drinking a beer and telling her to hurry the hell up. I'm considerate like that.
View attachment 227915

I finished up by putting on a Big Sky gun rack.
View attachment 227916

All done for the day, and not a moment too soon. Its almost 4:20!;)
You'll be fine with that rack back there, mine is a POS I put together in a hr and its held up pretty well for what it is. And from the looks mine sits about 3"-4" lower also, shouldn't bother you there at all. And in my defense those humps weren't behaving so I had to smack'm a bit 😂😂

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
EMAW

EMAW

Mama Tried!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 3, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Don't over do the Purple pills! LOL
OW hell no, took a half one time, loneliest night I've had in a long time! HA! After 2 hours my wife kicked me outa the bed room and I was wired to the max, so watch TV, women come on and boing, no more of that stuff! HA!

Last edited:
TitanTom

TitanTom

Forum Rocket Scientist
Lifetime Member
May 31, 2020
NE Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Where did you find you stereo? I’m guessing it’s Bluetooth?

It's a Boss BRT26A. Will take input though Bluetooth, USB, or anything on a 3.5mm cable.
20201001 191656

I primarily use it with a USB Flash drive, although have used BT as well.

Coming out of the unit are 3 lines - 12v power,and two inputs, one USB one 3.5mm. Power line is about 6 feet, the others a bit less. I bought extensions for the USB and 3.5mm, and ran them under the hood with the power line. I had snipped off the original 12v cig plug and extended the 12v line.
20201001 191741

Next I found on Amazon a panel plug the had both wired inputs I needed. I connected the extensions to it and it sits in the upper right hand corner.
20201001 191707

I didn't want to have to have the key on to listen, so I wired it through the switch to the battery.

I know, I know, I might run down the battery, but if that ever did happen I must of had a REAL good time!

EMAW

EMAW

Mama Tried!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 3, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It's a Boss BRT26A. Will take input though Bluetooth, USB, or anything on a 3.5mm cable.
View attachment 227934

I primarily use it with a USB Flash drive, although have used BT as well.

Coming out of the unit are 3 lines - 12v power,and two inputs, one USB one 3.5mm. Power line is about 6 feet, the others a bit less. I bought extensions for the USB and 3.5mm, and ran them under the hood with the power line. I had snipped off the original 12v cig plug and extended the 12v line.
View attachment 227935

Next I found on Amazon a panel plug the had both wired inputs I needed. I connected the extensions to it and it sits in the upper right hand corner.View attachment 227936

I didn't want to have to have the key on to listen, so I wired it through the switch to the battery.

I know, I know, I might run down the battery, but if that ever did happen I must of had a REAL good time!
I was impressed with the sound last weekend!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!