Ride report

wyo700

wyo700

Lifetime Member
Sep 26, 2013
I had one member ask me to report my weekend riding at over 8000 feet. Sorry I forgot who asked. We camped at 8200 feet and the trails we rode had gradually climbed us to over 9000 feet. I was riding with two rzr 900's and one maverick. None of the trails we rode on included any steep climbs. Nothing to technical but did include some mild rock crawling and had to go up and over a couple of fallen trees in the trail and one spot where about 3 foot snow drift went across the trail and one flat ground mud whole which I was able to break the tires loose in. With all that being said anything that the other three machines did I was able to do. I had no problems with power. I will say that I could tell the machine felt a little sluggish at times but barely noticed. Any trail I will ever ride on this summer will more than likely never be any different than what I did this weekend. Which is making me feel even better about my purchase. We had to also cut and gather fire wood which of course the pioneers large bed and dump feature came in quite handy. Looking forward to the rest of the summer now. Can't wait for my next challenge with my pioneer.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Dick

Dick

Dec 29, 2013
N.B. Canada
Nice write-up thanks.

Its strange how altitude reports vary for different people. Glad to hear it would do everything the rest would do.