Ride Royal Blue August 7th

djracer

djracer

Jun 2, 2017
Wetumpka, Al.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Going to Ride Royal Blue tomorrow anyone gonna be there? I am staying in Sevierville but headed up in the morning. We brought my 1000/5 and a buddies 900 crew rzr. I have been reading past threads but up for any tips you might have!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Going to Ride Royal Blue tomorrow anyone gonna be there? I am staying in Sevierville but headed up in the morning. We brought my 1000/5 and a buddies 900 crew rzr. I have been reading past threads but up for any tips you might have!

I live there but currently in Wyoming, best bet is to stop by the Pilot Truck stop at exit 141 off I-75 they have free paper maps of the trails. You can go back under the interstate and park for free at the El Ray's Mexican restaurant by the Shell station. Park south of restaurant. Jihad Joe at the Shell Station wants to charge $10 to park. You can get on trails from there going up hill by Shell station it is Trail 12 on the map.

18602 thumbnail 1024

Reactions: Bad_bowtie
djracer

djracer

Jun 2, 2017
Wetumpka, Al.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I live there but currently in Wyoming, best bet is to stop by the Pilot Truck stop at exit 141 off I-75 they have free paper maps of the trails. You can go back under the interstate and park for free at the El Ray's Mexican restaurant by the Shell station. Park south of restaurant. Jihad Joe at the Shell Station wants to charge $10 to park. You can get on trails from there going up hill by Shell station it is Trail 12 on the map.

View attachment 83180
Thank You that is helpful. What are some must see sights?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Thank You that is helpful. What are some must see sights?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Between the Y of trails 8 & 14 is a very cool waterfall. , must walk to it a bit.

Trails 2 and 37 also have waterfalls.

Elk viewing Tower at end of Trail 25.

Top of the world overlook on Trail 31

I would avoid going up Trail 9, very rocky with ledges.

I would avoid going up Trail 26 at end of Trail 2, just keep going until y get in Church dri then go left on gravel road, comes out at top of 26, continues to the right at top.

djracer

djracer

Jun 2, 2017
Wetumpka, Al.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We have our permits but I think we still need to sign a release form? where can we do this.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
We have our permits but I think we still need to sign a release form? where can we do this.
You only need to sign a release form if you are staying at or parking at RRB campgrounds. If you are, park there and disregard parking off exit 141 go to RRB at exit 144. They have release form and maps in the store/ check in bldg of RRB.

djracer

djracer

Jun 2, 2017
Wetumpka, Al.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
thanks so much. probably will just go with your first reccomendation.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!