A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
We were going to go slow... No need to go drop close to 30k... Lol @osobad

It looks good bro! Maybe you'll have it ready for the @JenElio ride.

Heck just slap a portable bluetooth speaker in it and bring it on. What else would you need? You do know mods never end right?
Are we still planning to ride Jena Sunday?

Jankyeye

Jankyeye

Lifetime Member
Dec 17, 2021
Tampa, Fl.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wont get to the KOA until around 7:30/8 Friday. Have to wait for the boy to get home from school. When/where are we meeting up Saturday morning?

• Haha
Reactions: osobad and JenElio
Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
Good morning fellas, so the itinerary for the ladies and daredevil Darrel is as follows... Lol

Friday afternoon/ evening will be Hickory Mound. This is around 10 miles West of Perry on Hwy 98. This will allow for a sort of meet and greet for everyone to get acquainted. This heads straight out to our coast and will be a great place to watch the sun go down. All dirt roads.

My cell is 850-84three-88three9, text me and I'll drop whomever a pin.

That night would probably be Mexican. This would allow for all of us to sit and eat together as they are more accommodating to larger crowds. I'd say Italian but we would have to wait for them to rearrange the whole restaurant. If we get a definite head count, I could call them and see if we could be seated.

Now for the best one. Saturday will be the Forest in Crawfordville. Bring plenty to eat and some water (me trail sodas). This place is vast with mixed terrain. We will be traveling way away from any amenities so bring TP due to Mexican the night before. There will be mud, creek crossings, hills, roots, etc. I know @JenElio will be disappointed he won't be able to ride those roots. Plenty to see in this place. You realize how small you are when you get into some of those large pine tracks. The biologists paint the trees with a ring where the endangered red-cockaded woodpecker makes their homes NOMO. However, the painted ring chokes the tree because the paint doesn't expand with new growth. How does that even make any sense? You get in some of those places and all you can see are those rings for miles.

That night will be Savannah's on the way home. All you can eat seafood buffet. I won't eat seafood unless I can see saltwater or at the least smell it, Rule #1. Definitely NOMO. We will probably need to get there around 6-7 and their tables seat 4. No accommodations, served as you show up. Muddy, wet, whatever.

Sunday everyone plan to ride in Jena. This is opposite side of the river from Steinhatchee and offers more coastal views. Mostly dirt roads with occasional trail mixed in. This will also be on the way home and offer more ride time for most.

I'm excited and look forward to showing you all my area where I ride. Keep in mind this is only a small portion. Maybe we can make this an annual event, take plenty of pictures, and get other forum members to join us in the future. See ya soon.

@Average_Joe @FL_CrackerLife @knuckledeep @osobad @Jankyeye @russknight @Dribbles

Maybe I didn't forget anyone.

Last edited:
FL_CrackerLife

FL_CrackerLife

Lifetime Member
Feb 24, 2017
Lecanto, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
is the Friday afternoon/evening ride gonna be long? I’m only asking because the wife is askin, and if it is, she’ll probably stay at camp with the kids.

Reactions: NTCPrezJB
A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Loaded and ready.

20240418 203139

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!