highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Due to a medical emergency last week a couple with our group will not be able to make the takeover ride. They are looking for anyone interested in picking up the cabin rental for the takeover. If anyone needs a place to stay this is it. Royal blue sent these instructions for transferring the reservation from one person to another.

“Total is $850 for 5 nights 6/3-6/8. They would just pay me and I’ll have to send email in with their info then Royal will send them email for preregistration. Anyone wanting I can send copy of original receipt.”

If your interested send a conversation and I’ll provide a direct contact number for my friend. Then you can finish any communications directly with them.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!