Chief Sammich Engineer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 25, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X LV
Lisa rode with him and said it did ride very well but she said it flung mud everywhere. I think the pioneer has her spoiled
It was naturally zippy and handled well. I will say it flung more mud than the pioneer does lol and was hot toward the front.

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
I might be in for another ride. I'm currently scheduled to work July 9-10 but could try to get someone to pick them up for me if this is a go.

Ohio4x4

Ohio4x4

I brought the dishwasher
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Lol s***s getting real I'm going to just start wrenching now. Might have 2 by then. @Lisa86 and I are looking for another pk1 she said she was ready.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
So have you rode at RRB on the black and red trails maybe I just missed it in the post somewhere

Been to two TO's and rode plenty of impossible for a P5. Few yrs ago I asked Jackal to dust the cobwebs off his P5 and lead us on a ride. 8 or 10 of us and it was a blast. We used to have them in April too so nothing was dry. Only place to ever put me on my side.

J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC
Been to two TO's and rode plenty of impossible for a P5. Few yrs ago I asked Jackal to dust the cobwebs off his P5 and lead us on a ride. 8 or 10 of us and it was a blast. We used to have them in April too so nothing was dry. Only place to ever put me on my side.
It wasn’t to dry this time thanks goodness. Me and my wife had a blast and look forward to doing it again sometime. We came close to flipping a few times but in them iffy spots there was some great guys and gals there to help out when needed

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
It wasn’t to dry this time thanks goodness. Me and my wife had a blast and look forward to doing it again sometime. We came close to flipping a few times but in them iffy spots there was some great guys and gals there to help out when needed

I followed along in the TO threads, looks like you guys had fun. The big question is how much sh** have you and JB added to your must have list after your first TO?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!