The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
Nope, because I have no idea where I'm going, but count me in for one if I don't double-book myself for another ride.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Well, I would suggest we tag @JACKAL but the turncoat sold his p5.

I assume the p5 guys will congregate and do something.
Just need to push some one out front when we do.
P520 in bound don't burn me at the stake yet. Just not in time for this year.

JayPo

JayPo

Somewhat Well-Known Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 15, 2020
Tennessee
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I would love to do a P5 ride. Right now I'm just planning to come up on Friday for the prison ride. But I could probably be persuaded to stay the weekend if we did a P5 ride on Saturday.

JayPo

JayPo

Lifetime Member
Aug 15, 2020
Tennessee
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Unfortunately I just found out I need to back at the house on Saturday so I won't be able to make the ride. I'm kinda bummed about it as I was looking forward to riding with some other P5's. :(

Mbradley42

Mbradley42

Aug 22, 2020
Waynesville NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Unfortunately I just found out I need to back at the house on Saturday so I won't be able to make the ride. I'm kinda bummed about it as I was looking forward to riding with some other P5's. :(
Next time a 500 ride is happening they were everywhere most of the time I'm the only one around it was nice meeting you and talking with you at the power line cut and at the eternal flame hopefully it'll happen again

JayPo

JayPo

Lifetime Member
Aug 15, 2020
Tennessee
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Next time a 500 ride is happening they were everywhere most of the time I'm the only one around it was nice meeting you and talking with you at the power line cut and at the eternal flame hopefully it'll happen again
It was cool to meet you too. Maybe we can still get a P500 ride together sometime.

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
We should set a date for a train/prison ride at RRB.
Now the question is, do we let @JACKAL lead the ride as an honorary former p500 owner?
Or do we mark him as a turn coat for selling it and wander the hills aimlessly with out a leader?

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
We should set a date for a train/prison ride at RRB.
Now the question is, do we let @JACKAL lead the ride as an honorary former p500 owner?
Or do we mark him as a turn coat for selling it and wander the hills aimlessly with out a leader?
I believe he has a P520 on order.....

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!