Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
I might find myself in Nashville around mid June.
Anyone know of a place close to Nashville, where you have ridden and would recommend?
I will have other things that I must tend to, so I'd like to stay within an hours drive (maybe a little more).

I'm just asking.

Reactions: SundayRdr
BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey

Mar 29, 2017
Mid TN
Around Nashville there isnt too much. your looking at about an hour drive to get to Wooly's or WIC. both of those places are really small and are good for a day ride if you drink a lot. to have a good place youll have to travel a little further to either coalmont, iron gap, Circle E, bryant cove down around tracy city winchester area. or you can go towards KY and go to Land between the lakes all of those places are around hour and a halfish. if you are going for a weekend it will take you about 2.5 to 3 hours to get to the big parks in East tn (brimstone, windrock, royal blue, pickett)

Huntnbuddy2

Huntnbuddy2

Lifetime Member
Apr 23, 2017
Sand Mtn
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Coalmont is about 1hour to hour and 15-25 min from Nashville depending on where you are staying in Nashville.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
I will check out Coalmont and Iron Gap.

Thanks Guys

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Iron Gap is not showing up.
Is that Iron Mountain Gap?
Does the park go by some other name?

BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey

Mar 29, 2017
Mid TN
Iron Gap is not showing up.
Is that Iron Mountain Gap?
Does the park go by some other name?
its not a park its just some land that people ride on. this is the address of the community center where people pay to park
219 Iron Gap Rd, Belvidere, TN 37306

Reactions: Yankee
Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Ahhhhh!
Looking it up now.

THANKS!

BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey

Mar 29, 2017
Mid TN
no problem. keep in mind the trails arent marked. it would be a good idea to track your ride or go with someone who has been.....not that it complicated but you know just in case.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Delton @drfubar both ride over a coalmont a good bit

Reactions: drfubar
advertisement
Yankee

Yankee

Apr 29, 2016
Tennessee
its not a park its just some land that people ride on. this is the address of the community center where people pay to park
219 Iron Gap Rd, Belvidere, TN 37306
They want a bunch of money to park at community center now. Talk to the people on the left before u get there. They will let u park in the yard for a 5$ bill

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone know of a place close to Nashville, where you have ridden and would recommend?
I will have other things that I must tend to, so I'd like to stay within an hours drive (maybe a little more).

I'm just asking.
I may have access to some private land +/-30 minuets to Nashville by then. I'll pm you if it goes through.

Reactions: JTW and drfubar
BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey

Mar 29, 2017
Mid TN
They want a bunch of money to park at community center now. Talk to the people on the left before u get there. They will let u park in the yard for a 5$ bill
i heard about that. something along the lines of paying for a year pass for 100$ instead of daily.

Reactions: sharp
J

JTW

There’s a new place that opened up around mammoth cave (hour or so north of Nashville) ...it’s called Blue Holler. I haven’t been there yet but will check it out soon.

BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey

Mar 29, 2017
Mid TN
@LandPioneer we might have to check out Blue Holler. maybe meet some of you guys up there.

Reactions: sharp and JTW
BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey

Mar 29, 2017
Mid TN
Sounds like a plan.. it’s on Facebook
yea i saw where they had their opening weekend and everything a few months back. i didnt really get any feedback on the reviews

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

yea i saw where they had their opening weekend and everything a few months back. i didnt really get any feedback on the reviews
I talked to a couple guys that have been... they seemed to like it. It’s not huge but there is some good stuff there and plenty for a day or two of playing. There’s a lot of country down there so get getting hooked up with a local would open a ton of riding.

Reactions: sharp
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I'm just asking.
Holler at me when you get your dates nailed down for sure. Be happy to ride Coalmont or Iron Gap (aka Bull Run) with ya. Both are great places.

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Holler at me when you get your dates nailed down for sure. Be happy to ride Coalmont or Iron Gap (aka Bull Run) with ya. Both are great places.
10-4
Am I the only one that has hell getting the family all on the same page? Trying to plan a vacation with my bunch makes Chinese fire drill and herding cats look simple. I need another analogy, one that would truly exhibits frustration.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!