P500 Riding 10K Pt. 3

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Hey yall heres another crappy vid from a couple weekends ago. Hey Im trying to get to 1000 subscribers on YouTube for the sole purpose of being able to go live from my mobile phone when we're out on the trail. You gotta have 1000 subs to go live from a phone, you can do it with less than 1000 on a laptop or computer though. Also, at 1000 subscribers you can do the YouTube 'stories' they call it, where you can give a little 30 second sneak peak of an upcoming video, or make some kind of little announcement for like a giveaway or something. So please like, subscribe, share, tell a friend, tell me my videos suck, tell me Im ugly and will never amount to anything, give a thumbs down, whatever. Just drink a beer with me if we ever meet on the trail. Peace!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!