P700 Riding, fishing, and camping mother's day weekend.

Russel

Russel

Apr 26, 2016
Kodiak, AK
Ownership

1. 700-4
Family camping trip to celebrate mother's day.

Camp site Found a new fishing spot 029 033 Playing cards Watching the sea ducks

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That's my kind of weekend! Very good Mother's Day that way and even the dog looks content. You did a good job hiding which color you got but I found it. Seems to be a lot of Hondas in Alaska must be the dependability thing???

Last edited:
Harman24630

Harman24630

Mar 24, 2016
Tazewell Va
Ownership

1. 700-4
Don't be to ashamed I'm not particularly proud of my blue one either. Wanted a olive one to match my rancher but the only 700-4 my dealer had at the time was blue and I hadta have now. I just nicknamed it Gonzo and enjoy it like I ain't got good sense.

Jediwrathchild

Jediwrathchild

Apr 24, 2016
Kodiak, AK
Nice! Where did you guys go? Can't say I recognize it...

Russel

Russel

Apr 26, 2016
Kodiak, AK
Ownership

1. 700-4
That's my kind of weekend! Very good Mother's Day that way and even the dog looks content. You did a good job hiding which color you got but I found it. Seems to be a lot of Hondas in Alaska must be the dependability thing???
I don't mind the blue at all. In fact I like it. The pictures just came out that way, since that is where I was standing..

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Russel

Russel

Apr 26, 2016
Kodiak, AK
Ownership

1. 700-4
Don't be to ashamed I'm not particularly proud of my blue one either. Wanted a olive one to match my rancher but the only 700-4 my dealer had at the time was blue and I hadta have now. I just nicknamed it Gonzo and enjoy it like I ain't got good sense.
Gonzo, that is a good name. Our one ans only dealer on Kodiak only had blue and could only get blue, since the other Alaska dealerships didn't have any other colors. If we wanted any other color we had to get the 1000, but didn't want to spend an extra 5 o 6 thousand, especially that I had to get a trailer too. They all drive the same...just a different color hood.

Brentc

Brentc

May 8, 2016
SE AK
Nice pics looks like a blast. I'm picking up my blue one on the ferry today. That's also the only color my Honda dealer had as well. Hopefully I'll be adding some pics of southeast Ak. I'm on POW.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I don't mind the blue at all. In fact I like it. The pictures just came out that way, since that is where I was standing..
@Russel i wasn't meaning anything at all bad about the color. I was more commenting on how the pictures came out that way. I really hope there wasn't any offence taken because there sure wasn't any meant. If you look at the pics it looked like you were covering it up is all. Looks like you guys were having a good time hopefully the wife enjoyed her Mother's Day that's a good way to spend it. We did the same thing however we didn't have the nice water:-(

Harman24630

Harman24630

Mar 24, 2016
Tazewell Va
Ownership

1. 700-4
I apologize also if any offence was taken. I wished our Mother's Day would've been that eventful. Ours was spent at home with a Mother's Day dinner with the inlaws ayyy ayyy ayyy!!!o_O

Jediwrathchild

Jediwrathchild

Apr 24, 2016
Kodiak, AK
This is out in the Chiniack area. Some nice riding out there, just wish they didn't clear cut most of the area.

Thats where I was thinking you went. Been out there a few times. Pretty neat bunkers to go explore too. There's supposedly a trail from there that goes to Sacramento valley. Not sure the condition of it these days though.

Russel

Russel

Apr 26, 2016
Kodiak, AK
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thats where I was thinking you went. Been out there a few times. Pretty neat bunkers to go explore too. There's supposedly a trail from there that goes to Sacramento valley. Not sure the condition of it these days though.
I know there are some guys hiking it this summer, it is 18 miles I think. Ran up Pillar today, looks like there are some good trails up there, just not sure if it mainly for dirt bikes. Would like to take a spin up there, especially if the days stay like they are.

Russel

Russel

Apr 26, 2016
Kodiak, AK
Ownership

1. 700-4
Nice pics looks like a blast. I'm picking up my blue one on the ferry today. That's also the only color my Honda dealer had as well. Hopefully I'll be adding some pics of southeast Ak. I'm on POW.
Where is Southeast Alaska and what is POW?

Russel

Russel

Apr 26, 2016
Kodiak, AK
Ownership

1. 700-4
I apologize also if any offence was taken. I wished our Mother's Day would've been that eventful. Ours was spent at home with a Mother's Day dinner with the inlaws ayyy ayyy ayyy!!!o_O
I was just stating that I like that color. No Offense taken. It stands out from everyone else. I think in Kodiak I am the only one that has a blue SxS.

Russel

Russel

Apr 26, 2016
Kodiak, AK
Ownership

1. 700-4
@Russel i wasn't meaning anything at all bad about the color. I was more commenting on how the pictures came out that way. I really hope there wasn't any offence taken because there sure wasn't any meant. If you look at the pics it looked like you were covering it up is all. Looks like you guys were having a good time hopefully the wife enjoyed her Mother's Day that's a good way to spend it. We did the same thing however we didn't have the nice water:-(
No offense taken. When you look at the pictures it does look like that. The good think about the blue, it stands out. I think I'm the only one on Kodiak that has a blue SxS. Everyone has either a olive or red one. Or they drive the Polaris SxS. It is all good, No harm, No foul!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I hope so @Russel. I seriously was just commenting on the pics. Hope your family is enjoying that great machine

Brentc

Brentc

May 8, 2016
SE AK
I forgot to add the blue as really grown on me. Camo or blue would be the only choice for me not a fan of the red. When I drove mine of the ferry Friday I felt like a stripper and a bachelor party.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!