P700 Riding, fishing, and camping mother's day weekend.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Russel

Russel

Apr 26, 2016
Kodiak, AK
Ownership

1. 700-4
Don't forget the pics
I have some just need to download them...wish I had a picture of getting stuck..almost rolled over in a huge mud hole..buddy had to grab my winch and tie me off to a tree so I could pull myself..

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well....hurry up:)

Brentc

Brentc

May 8, 2016
SE AK
I have some just need to download them...wish I had a picture of getting stuck..almost rolled over in a huge mud hole..buddy had to grab my winch and tie me off to a tree so I could pull myself..
Dang! That sounds like you had a good time. Thats why a winch and mount is the first item I ordered from Amazon. I have to pretty much stick to easy trails while out by myself.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
:) the st. Joe river here has lots of nice fishing. Not that I'm trying to get you this way at all but.....I was meaning more pics. Love seeing others great rides. This stuff is so fun I can't believe others don't get it. I just love knowing great people are out there enjoying this great country. Looks like another family crossed over its awesome. Great pics but don't stop!

Reactions: Russel
Russel

Russel

Apr 26, 2016
Kodiak, AK
Ownership

1. 700-4
:) the st. Joe river here has lots of nice fishing. Not that I'm trying to get you this way at all but.....I was meaning more pics. Love seeing others great rides. This stuff is so fun I can't believe others don't get it. I just love knowing great people are out there enjoying this great country. Looks like another family crossed over its awesome. Great pics but don't stop!
It is a blast. Going to try and go for a quick ride tomorrow.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
And by the way again I meant nothing on color I hope that's known! Me least favorite color is red however that's the way things are for me. But I don't care because red still drives the same. Doesn't matter. Honestly I'm jealous of all those new white ones! No matter the color of your Honda it still has red in its veins

Last edited:
Reactions: Russel and Eltobgi

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!