BOX1

Riding in NC?

S

schlepprock250

Jun 14, 2018
Nc
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Hey gang, I posted this question in the general Pioneer 1000 section but also wanted to post it here. I'm a soon to be owner of a Pioneer 1000 5 Deluxe. Do any of you NC guys ride Uwharrie National Forest? If so /not where do you ride? Thanks

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Russ989
Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
check out Carolina Family Off-Roaders on FB

L2R

L2R

Understanding women Vol. 1
Lifetime Member
Feb 16, 2019
East of the Appalachians
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome from another newbie

Outback ATV Park

Uwharrie is very popular.
Above will list some other choices and depending on where you are, other states have places as well.

Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
West Virginia is worth the ride. Uwharrie can be done in a day and is just rock crawling for the most part. What part of the state are you in? Deep Creek, Busco (lots of nasty mud), Hollister, Outback, River Neck, Outdoorsman Park (VA), are all local options. Also Carolina Adventure world, but they are pricey.

Reactions: L2R
L2R

L2R

Lifetime Member
Feb 16, 2019
East of the Appalachians
Ownership

1. 700-4
I am 45 minutes away from outdoorsman park. It has been raining for 3 months so just drove the truck up there to see what it looked like.
First thing I saw a a atv up to it's axles. You needed 4 wheel drive for the parking lot :)

Thanks for the other ideas. I want to find and try them all out this year.

Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I am 45 minutes away from outdoorsman park. It has been raining for 3 months so just drove the truck up there to see what it looked like.
First thing I saw a a atv up to it's axles. You needed 4 wheel drive for the parking lot :)

Thanks for the other ideas. I want to find and try them all out this year.
If your that close to Outdoorsman, you really need to plan a WV trip. Unless you like park riding, nothing else around compares to the riding there.

L2R

L2R

Lifetime Member
Feb 16, 2019
East of the Appalachians
Ownership

1. 700-4
This is all new to me but Yep, WV is on the bucket list. Been riding motorcycles many years and moving from 2 to 4 wheels.
But is important to make sure this is good trip for wife. I want this to go well so she will want to go more. With that, I am
still trying to figure out just what I really need. Not interested in spending money for things we don't need but don't want to get stranded either.

Not interested in harsh riding or testing the limits of the sxs. more interested in trail riding, interesting, scenic sites and kicking up some mud.

From the sound of it, I need to get a tablet and the trail maps.
Not sure about a spare tire but been looking around for one. may go to dealership and see what take offs they have.

Suggestions appreciated.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!