P500 Riding Ocala National Forest

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I made a horrible slide show and uploaded it to my youtube channel. @knuckledeep put the ride together and his group and members of my PhukDupMudClub showed up to ride and have fun. We all camped at the K.O.A campground in Hog Valley, Florida. The trailhead is right in the campground. I was thinking there was a place on this site for general videos, not just P500, P700, or P1000 videos. Maybe there is and I just missed it. Im putting this in the P5 video's section because we all know P5's are the best anyway! I hope the link works.
WARNING: The music in the video is not meant for young ears! Dont watch the video on your work computer with the volume up! You will get fired! Lol

It was the song of the weekend at camp and I thought it would be funny to make it the music track for the video. Ok, enjoy.

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
That's the worst alleged "song" I believe I've ever heard. Your pics and vid is cool but your musical taste are seriously lacking ;)
Lol! Its a stupid song that has went viral and I showed it to knuckledeep a few months ago and we were laughing at it, he showed it to his friends and they got a kick out of it. It seems it played on and off throughout the weekend so I thought it would be funny to make it the soundtrack as kind of an 'inside joke' type thing for the riding/camping group we were with this weekend. :)

TimG

TimG

OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV
I understand, maybe if I was drunk I'd like it better, I doubt it though.

Reactions: Bastardchild
S

Scrubjay

Sep 23, 2018
melbourne ,fl
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I made a horrible slide show and uploaded it to my youtube channel. @knuckledeep put the ride together and his group and members of my PhukDupMudClub showed up to ride and have fun. We all camped at the K.O.A campground in Hog Valley, Florida. The trailhead is right in the campground. I was thinking there was a place on this site for general videos, not just P500, P700, or P1000 videos. Maybe there is and I just missed it. Im putting this in the P5 video's section because we all know P5's are the best anyway! I hope the link works.
WARNING: The music in the video is not meant for young ears! Dont watch the video on your work computer with the volume up! You will get fired! Lol

It was the song of the weekend at camp and I thought it would be funny to make it the music track for the video. Ok, enjoy.

I had a great time riding with knuckledeep ,phukedup , and the rest of the folks who came to ride at KOA , I would love to do it again , Thanks for the invite and really cool checking out everyone's Honda's

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I had a great time riding with knuckledeep ,phukedup , and the rest of the folks who came to ride at KOA , I would love to do it again , Thanks for the invite and really cool checking out everyone's Honda's
I had a great time too! We are riding at a place we call '10K' on December 2nd over in Palatka, Fl...its supposed to be a pretty good group again. Justin, aka @knuckledeep is supposed to be there. Its mainly muddy and sandy trails on a transmission power easement and the woods surrounding it. My wife made a facebook group that says when and where we are going riding. Heres a screenshot she sent me if you wanted to look it up. I dont do facebook, so if you go there and check it out I guess you will be talking with her or other people that are on that group. I guess thats how facebook works lol.

Screenshot 20181115 070439 Facebook

Reactions: knuckledeep

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!