lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
These guys are like Food Network meets Dirt Every Day.
True, but it's what we have right now. At about 7:35 they are traversing the Hwy 141 segment. As they turn off the pavement there are lines painted on the road. Is it the crossing for the OHV trail? The Google maps satellite image is too old to show the new bypass.
Screenshot 20200912 120118
Some one needs to run out there and check It out.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
True, but it's what we have right now. At about 7:35 they are traversing the Hwy 141 segment. As they turn off the pavement there are lines painted on the road. Is it the crossing for the OHV trail? The Google maps satellite image is too old to show the new bypass.
View attachment 223965
Oh no...I actually really like the channel. Discovered it a few months back. His older stuff wasn't like that so much, but I like the new "format" with Marco much better. Camp food is a part of the experience, and they live it up.

Reactions: JenElio
lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Ok, I've been going to fire to fork for cooking. Bit of Australian cuisine (actualy, I don't think it is fancy enough for that word but it is flavors I grew up with). Warning, vegimite and spegetti on toast might be acquired tastes. This guys wife and dog add a lot of flavor to the show.

I watch Trail Recon for the places they go. The newer vidios tend to have commercial aspect to them. Hey look at this cool stuff some one sent me. But i guess he needs to pay for his habit some how. He dose get out to cool places.

Reactions: DG Rider
DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Ok, I've been going to fire to fork for cooking. Bit of Australian cuisine (actualy, I don't think it is fancy enough for that word but it is flavors I grew up with). Warning, vegimite and spegetti on toast might be acquired tastes. This guys wife and dog add a lot of flavor to the show.

I watch Trail Recon for the places they go. The newer vidios tend to have commercial aspect to them. Hey look at this cool stuff some one sent me. But i guess he needs to pay for his habit some how. He dose get out to cool places.
Yeah...inevitably when a channel has success, that tends to happen.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
View attachment 223965
So UTV’s don’t have to travel 141 at all, not even 1.5 miles that I read on one website???

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
So UTV’s don’t have to travel 141 at all, not even 1.5 miles that I read on one website???

See post #11. Same web site as the one you linked but in the latest news section. But to confirm I would run out there and check, unfortunetly not this year.

Reactions: DG Rider
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
See post #11. Same web site as the one you linked but in the latest news section. But to confirm I would run out there and check, unfortunetly not this year.
Ok, I’ll ask Joe to go check it. I need to plan for next year rounder.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Are you talking to me??

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!