P500 Rims and tires

J

Joeyracer

Aug 6, 2020
NY
Ownership

1. 500
I just bought a 2020 Pioneer 500 and I’m looking to get bigger rims and tires without making crazy modifications.. Can anyone tell me the biggest I can go without lifting it.. And also if I would need spacers first it.. Thank you

Reactions: 500oneer
advertisement
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sidewalls are your friend for a plusher ride off road. The P500 can use all the extra plushness you can give it. True 27’s fit and true 28’s start to give you some rub iirc from other posts.

You’ll also hear if you go up you need to go out with the P500. So if you aren’t width restricted put spacers on (or wheel offset) to help prevent tip overs regardless of tire rub need.

Reactions: Joeyracer
Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Welcome from The Great Lakes State :cool:

26x11-12 tires all the way around on 5+2 wheels.

Remember....pics or it didn't happen ;)

#NTC

KxmbfKMFQZW9UbLdHHw

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!