P1000m3 Roll cage 3 seater

C

Chabrak

Nov 11, 2018
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Does anyone sell a different cage for the three seater? My one complaint with my pioneer is the cage is so dang big and square. Why is it so tall? Anyway... I'm not a welder but some ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Does anyone sell a different cage for the three seater? My one complaint with my pioneer is the cage is so dang big and square. Why is it so tall? Anyway... I'm not a welder but some ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
I believe the main reason they are so tall is to help stop the machine from continuing to roll in the event of a tip over. The closer you come to the width of the machine turns it into a snowball.
I did chop ours with the factory thickness to reduce the chance of tip but if she does go it’ll have a greater chance to continue.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!