Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Good morning members

I would like to get a thread going for all the Texas members. I would like for the thread with screen names and locations. We can use this for reference when one of us is planning a ride. Not many places to ride in Texas, but this may help with meeting up with other members.
If you live in a neighboring state and would be interested is traveling this far please add you info here.

Reactions: Neohio
Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
@Adam490 , @Jm_obrien

Louisiana boys here but there's nothing here but mudholes.

Hondoman

Hondoman

Fundamentals are the crutch for the talentless.
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good morning members

I would like to get a thread going for all the Texas members. I would like for the thread with screen names and locations. We can use this for reference when one of us is planning a ride. Not many places to ride in Texas, but this may help with meeting up with other members.
If you live in a neighboring state and would be interested is traveling this far please add you info here.
Hondoman aka Jeff
Dfw

Reactions: Tramguage1
Shooter63

Shooter63

Shooter 63
Lifetime Member
Jan 10, 2019
Longview
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Lubbock TX looking for places to ride

RockR

RockR

Hammer Down Trail Hound
Lifetime Member
Apr 15, 2019
SE Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Checking in from Houston Area. Also planning on trips based in Tyler area where my folks stay.

Hondoman

Hondoman

Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Checking in from Houston Area. Also planning on trips based in Tyler area where my folks stay.
River run ATV park is close to Jacksonville (close to Tyler) with some trails, but it's mainly a mud park. It gets super busy on event weekends, fyi.

jamesh

jamesh

Lifetime Member
Apr 11, 2019
DFW
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X4
DFW here. Within 2 hours of me there are Red River Motorcycle Trails (Bulcher, Texas), Rocky Ridge Ranch (Decatur, Texas) and Lake Murray (Oklahoma). Hidden Falls Adventure Park (Marble Falls, Texas) is about 3.5 hours from DFW.

I've been to Rocky Ridge Ranch twice and Hidden Falls once. Camped at Hidden Falls, too. RRR is good and HF is great. Planning to hit Red River Motorcycle Trails this Sunday. Thinking about getting a Talon next year. Texplex is supposedly a great place for track riding.

I'd love to do some group rides and am willing to travel to do it. I've got seven more Saturday morning classes and I'll be done with school and have more time to do weekend/extended weekend riding trips.

I enjoy challenging trials with rocks and hills the most. I'll go through some mud, but nothing that requires a snorkel.

Hondoman

Hondoman

Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
DFW here. Within 2 hours of me there are Red River Motorcycle Trails (Bulcher, Texas), Rocky Ridge Ranch (Decatur, Texas) and Lake Murray (Oklahoma). Hidden Falls Adventure Park (Marble Falls, Texas) is about 3.5 hours from DFW.

I've been to Rocky Ridge Ranch twice and Hidden Falls once. Camped at Hidden Falls, too. RRR is good and HF is great. Planning to hit Red River Motorcycle Trails this Sunday. Thinking about getting a Talon next year. Texplex is supposedly a great place for track riding.

I'd love to do some group rides and am willing to travel to do it. I've got seven more Saturday morning classes and I'll be done with school and have more time to do weekend/extended weekend riding trips.

I enjoy challenging trials with rocks and hills the most. I'll go through some mud, but nothing that requires a snorkel.

Barnwell mountain in Gilmer has the rock and hills you are looking for. Some are too much for a utv, lots of rock crawling out there.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
You guys check your calendars
I'm thinking about a group ride atHidden Falls Adventure park. Looking at mid November time frame.
How does the 8th -11th look for you guys. I would most likely arrive the evening of the 8th and depart morning of 11th.
I will check with HF and see what there schedule looks like.

Reactions: Shooter63
jamesh

jamesh

Lifetime Member
Apr 11, 2019
DFW
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X4
I'm thinking about a group ride atHidden Falls Adventure park. Looking at mid November time frame.
How does the 8th -11th look for you guys. I would most likely arrive the evening of the 8th and depart morning of 11th.

I'd be interested.

Hondoman

Hondoman

Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Put me down for a maybe (second weekend of rifle season).

RockR

RockR

Hammer Down Trail Hound
Lifetime Member
Apr 15, 2019
SE Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Might not be able to make that weekend. Weekend before that is Lone Star Rally (always 1st weekend of Nov.) and I never miss that. It's one of the few "family friendly" motorcycle events. Back to back long weekends might be a stretch for us.

DanDan

DanDan

Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2018
Greenville, tejas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Live in Greenville, tx, east of Dallas, recently returned to Bagram after RnR back home. We went to Pine Mountain in Southeast OK near Rattan. Rocks, trails, slate pit, steep inclines, etc. Because of that experience, I'm investing in skid plates.

WTXoffroader

WTXoffroader

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2019
Kermit, TX
Ownership

1. Talon R

2. Talon X4
In Kermit (Odessa/Midland)

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Live in Greenville, tx, east of Dallas, recently returned to Bagram after RnR back home. We went to Pine Mountain in Southeast OK near Rattan. Rocks, trails, slate pit, steep inclines, etc. Because of that experience, I'm investing in skid plates.
That’s a great trail system there.....:cool:

Reactions: DanDan
hoghead76

hoghead76

Feb 7, 2018
oklahoma
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sounds good. Live near Oklahoma city there cross bar ranch about hour and a half south of here on I 35

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Did this ever happen?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!