ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@drfubar you need to lift passenger side with driver in it. Both times mine tipped on drivers door far less than 40 degrees. I'm sure your wife will volunteer to sit in SXS o_O

I agree, you should really try this again with any weight of people and gear that you have on board while trail riding. Your vertical CG as tested needs to simulate the real life VCG for the number to be accurate

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I agree, you should really try this again with any weight of people and gear that you have on board while trail riding. Your vertical CG as tested needs to simulate the real life VCG for the number to be accurate
It was a controlled situation to give a ballpark figure. If someone wants a perfect number get your jack out and get the ole girl up on two wheels and see what you get.;) In the end no one is going to look at their angle gauge beyond 35*. Everyone will be hanging on with two hands and both eyes will be fixed on the horizon...lol:eek:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!