P1000 Plastic swap over!

JcornRose

JcornRose

Apr 4, 2019
Clearwater
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just changed over to white (the original color I wanted) and cleaned her up a little. Feels awesome!!!

9E2C6DC7 684A 4226 8996 C8FB3E11F30D

tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Where can you find/buy different color plastics? New to the forum and any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
There are quite a few different threads on changing the color and it really is a pretty easy job. I changed my 18 yellow to the 16 silver and really like it. At the time it was about $285 for all 8 panels on 1000-5 deluxe. The hardest part is finding the right part numbers per individual panel. I used Rocky mountain atv under there OEM parts diagram. Just have to look under a 1000-5 parts list if you want all 8 panels. The camo and le panels are really expensive but usually everything else is pretty reasonable. Here is the model I used for the silver. Let us know if you need help.

F

FranklinHonda

Dec 29, 2020
Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There are quite a few different threads on changing the color and it really is a pretty easy job. I changed my 18 yellow to the 16 silver and really like it. At the time it was about $285 for all 8 panels on 1000-5 deluxe. The hardest part is finding the right part numbers per individual panel. I used Rocky mountain atv under there OEM parts diagram. Just have to look under a 1000-5 parts list if you want all 8 panels. The camo and le panels are really expensive but usually everything else is pretty reasonable. Here is the model I used for the silver. Let us know if you need help.
View attachment 247759
Thank you both so much for all of the help. I will make sure I keep ya updated on the project!

Reactions: Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!