Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Yes of course there are variables as I pointed out. Also speed would probably be a factor.o_O But this at least gives a static demonstration and a starting point. When you get to 40+ degrees you better start paying attention.
Yep I'd say 40 is average pucker factor!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know you'll go farther than that... come on over to the Ridge we'll both run the tram road to the cement building. I'm sure it's getting real close to the 45 mark there... I've done it once, you can do it too
I'm alot better following someone like we did when @Manwell showed up last winter. I'm the first to admit that puckers me up tight. I still do it though.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Ragnar406 @Tigermark I knew we could go past 42 degrees. That what the ravine is on long and nasty at rush springs. Haha

You ready for that @Montecresto @my99svt @Tramguage1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep- that don't really want to lean that much further - I am sure that tires, passangers, weight etc. affect it & @Tigermark had a lift too

Reactions: sharp and drfubar
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Yep- that don't really want to lean that much further - I am sure that tires, passangers, weight etc. affect it & @Tigermark had a lift too
yeah, don't forget those pretty whippy things that make all the guys go OHHHHHHHHHHH.o_O They might get him turned over quick too.:rolleyes:

advertisement
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I know you'll go farther than that... come on over to the Ridge we'll both run the tram road to the cement building. I'm sure it's getting real close to the 45 mark there... I've done it once, you can do it too
You just have the camera readyo_O @Ragnar406 and @nbomar and I !

Dean1K3

Dean1K3

May 24, 2017
Osteen Fl.
Ownership

1. 1000-3

o_OOk here ya go. My Pioneer will tip at one degree over what the video shows. I tried it several times and it will go over at anything over 47-degrees. When I'd get it to 48 it would start over on it's side and the tractor is the only thing that kept it from going farther. Your Pioneer may tip over a little soon or or a bit after but I'm willing to bet it won't be more than a degree one way or the other. 47-degrees is somewhat of a balancing point, 48 it wants to roll. I'd say when you get up around 45-degrees you better start leaning to the inside boys.;)
Lol wow I'll stick with the flat water
swamps

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@drfubar you need to lift passenger side with driver in it. Both times mine tipped on drivers door far less than 40 degrees. I'm sure your wife will volunteer to sit in SXS o_O

Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

o_OOk here ya go. My Pioneer will tip at one degree over what the video shows. I tried it several times and it will go over at anything over 47-degrees. When I'd get it to 48 it would start over on it's side and the tractor is the only thing that kept it from going farther. Your Pioneer may tip over a little soon or or a bit after but I'm willing to bet it won't be more than a degree one way or the other. 47-degrees is somewhat of a balancing point, 48 it wants to roll. I'd say when you get up around 45-degrees you better start leaning to the inside boys.;)
Cool vid thanks bud

Reactions: drfubar
S

silverbullet

Oct 23, 2016
Leitchfield, KY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What Garmin are you using ?

What

Reactions: drfubar
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!