P1000 Roof mounts for led pods?

Alaska350

Alaska350

Feb 17, 2021
Anchorage, AK
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Has a anyone seen some kind of led pod mounts for the roof? I want run the high beam harness from the memeber store so I’m limited to the amount of power the lights can use. I can’t use the bottom of the window frame mounts because there is a big rubber boot there that is part of the hard door kit.
CA9F3830 2E9E 4BA6 BBE2 482CC735CB6F

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Has a anyone seen some kind of led pod mounts for the roof? I want run the high beam harness from the memeber store so I’m limited to the amount of power the lights can use. I can’t use the bottom of the window frame mounts because there is a big rubber boot there that is part of the hard door kit.View attachment 323115
In my area, roof mounted anything is a no, no!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Has a anyone seen some kind of led pod mounts for the roof? I want run the high beam harness from the memeber store so I’m limited to the amount of power the lights can use. I can’t use the bottom of the window frame mounts because there is a big rubber boot there that is part of the hard door kit.View attachment 323115
This black bolt right there. Can u get a more straight on pic instead of an angle Please? I may have a solution for you.
414D8B93 427A 413C BD38 7D499F7E8A39

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Anyway, this is an old pick from long long ago in a Galaxy far far away lol of my rig. If you have access to those bolts, you can mount pods on those buy using a longer bolt. There are tons of pod manufactures that make pods in different sizes that will fit that area.
59E60D72 A624 45B3 87E1 6481F10395FD

Alaska350

Alaska350

Feb 17, 2021
Anchorage, AK
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Anyway, this is an old pick from long long ago in a Galaxy far far away lol of my rig. If you have access to those bolts, you can mount pods on those buy using a longer bolt. There are tons of pod manufactures that make pods in different sizes that will fit that area.
View attachment 323128
Thanks for the idea sir, i will have to investigate this option.

Reactions: Remington
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Or consider using the high beam trigger to control a relay for a much bigger light.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Alaska350

Alaska350

Feb 17, 2021
Anchorage, AK
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Or consider using the high beam trigger to control a relay for a much bigger light.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
I bought this kit already which is why I am limited on the power consumption (72 watts). Bigger lights use too much power and I don’t have the bumper stinger or room on my bumper for the light bar recommended in the member store.
DC65E70E 42B0 454E 98C0 E32CDD15BA49

Reactions: Lady01
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I bought this kit already which is why I am limited on the power consumption (72 watts). Bigger lights use too much power and I don’t have the bumper stinger or room on my bumper for the light bar recommended in the member store.View attachment 323178
You have the same bumper as I used to in the pic I posted. you have room to put some small cubes on the bars and a small light bar i the middle Just as shown in the pic.
those are cheep amazon LED’s that u can use. They worked great for me. there are better low profile less amp LED cubes now that u can in instead. Try Rough Country or Lifetime LED. there more money but worth it in the long run

Alaska350

Alaska350

Feb 17, 2021
Anchorage, AK
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
You have the same bumper as I used to in the pic I posted. you have room to put some small cubes on the bars and a small light bar i the middle Just as shown in the pic.
those are cheep amazon LED’s that u can use. They worked great for me. there are better low profile less amp LED cubes now that u can in instead. Try Rough Country or Lifetime LED. there more money but worth it in the long run
No sir, a middle led bar will not fit due to the front hitch plate i installed as shown in the pic. I bought the rough country black series led cube pods but need to get a bracket to install them on the bumper arms like you or install on the hood. prob will do the hood as I don't want them constantly being submerged in water when i cross creeks.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
No sir, a middle led bar will not fit due to the front hitch plate i installed as shown in the pic. I bought the rough country black series led cube pods but need to get a bracket to install them on the bumper arms like you or install on the hood. prob will do the hood as I don't want them constantly being submerged in water when i cross creeks.
I don’t have a pic of it currently but if you invert your brackets on your bumper you can use that small white bar in the middle and it won’t interfere with your hitch plate. again, look at lifetime LED. They’re smaller put out a butt ton of light guaranteed for life and I’ve had mine submerged Many many times without issue. The pic I do have of this light is on my LE bumper in the middle
AD638FBD FFEF 4495 8BCE 7854A24016C6

Hillbillytnt

Hillbillytnt

May 2, 2020
Ky
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I bought this kit already which is why I am limited on the power consumption (72 watts). Bigger lights use too much power and I don’t have the bumper stinger or room on my bumper for the light bar recommended in the member store.View attachment 323178
That plug can be used with a relay to trigger whatever you want. It’s pretty versatile I have it run through an on off on switch and relay to power a 12” quad row on my bumper. I can run it with the high beams triggering it or just run it by itself.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I’m gonna dump the light bar by the way. It’s a pain in the ass and draws to much amps. Here’s a link to the clamps that I use.
Nilight 90020B 2 Pack Mounting Bracket Kit LED Off Road Light Horizontal Bar Tube Clamp Roof Roll Cage Holder, 2 Years Warranty https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0714CYKBJ/?tag=sxsweb24-20

Alaska350

Alaska350

Feb 17, 2021
Anchorage, AK
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I don’t have a pic of it currently but if you invert your brackets on your bumper you can use that small white bar in the middle and it won’t interfere with your hitch plate. again, look at lifetime LED. They’re smaller put out a butt ton of light guaranteed for life and I’ve had mine submerged Many many times without issue. The pic I do have of this light is on my LE bumper in the middle
not sure what you mean by inverting the brackets. the hitch mount is bolted through the top and the bottom where the winch roller is so flipping it wont work.

Reactions: Lady01
Alaska350

Alaska350

Feb 17, 2021
Anchorage, AK
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I’m gonna dump the light bar by the way. It’s a pain in the ass and draws to much amps. Here’s a link to the clamps that I use.
Nilight 90020B 2 Pack Mounting Bracket Kit LED Off Road Light Horizontal Bar Tube Clamp Roof Roll Cage Holder, 2 Years Warranty https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0714CYKBJ/?tag=sxsweb24-20
Those are actually the ones i bought but hated the look of them because they were slightly slanted......OCD man.

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 323180
Where did you get the headlamp halos?

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Where did you get the headlamp halos?
If i told you Id have to kill you! 😂 🥳

found them on Ebay 3 years ago when I was looking to update my std lights for deluxe LED’s havent seen them on there in a few years tho

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!