BOX1

ROTM - 2021 June Starts Now! Theme – Trail Side Challenge!

Photo contest

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We took a 20 mile ride this weekend and only found a couple pieces of garbage. Mainly beer cans. I guess that is better than finding tons of trash.

I did leave a center cap from the pioneer rim somewhere in a mud hole. So if anyone sees one in northern Wi send it to me. o_O

View attachment 279681

View attachment 279685
It’s good there wasn’t much but thanks for picking up what you did find and playing along in the ROTM! You might just win by default here.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
No pics of trail trash as it was thrown away. Usually at common “take a break spots” on the trail, a downed tree for a seat and a pile of drink bottles behind it. USFS had an annual volunteer trail work day we help with. Wife call me Ranger as I’m stopping frequently to take care of things, blocked trails, trash and broken down riders. To be honest, an old photo, no riding this year due to surgery. Not in it to win it, just keeping the ROTM alive.

C32BDF73 0A1B 4614 BB27 FE4CBF8B122E

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We took a 20 mile ride this weekend and only found a couple pieces of garbage. Mainly beer cans. I guess that is better than finding tons of trash.

I did leave a center cap from the pioneer rim somewhere in a mud hole. So if anyone sees one in northern Wi send it to me. o_O

View attachment 279681

View attachment 279685
Looks like you’re the big ROTM winner with 15 votes. Congratulations @toddvdh !!

I’m sorry it wasn’t a little more competition for you but thanks for doing some trail cleanup and making your ROTM entry. @Hondasxs will reach out via PM to get your info and get your prize on its way.

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4

View attachment 279681

View attachment 279685
Congrats on your ROTM Win!😎

toddvdh

toddvdh

Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2020
Green Bay, WI
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Looks like you’re the big ROTM winner with 15 votes. Congratulations @toddvdh !!

I’m sorry it wasn’t a little more competition for you but thanks for doing some trail cleanup and making your ROTM entry. @Hondasxs will reach out via PM to get your info and get your prize on its way.

You guys need to get out and ride. And pick up garbage. I can’t be the only one who did it!!!

It’s like a participation trophy…….