ROTM - 2021 March Starts Now! Theme – Spring into riding season!

Photo contest

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not many of you out there riding yet?

This post isn’t eligible but we had quads and dirt bike out this weekend.

956C4AA4 8A48 4DD6 8EF7 DDD432E6D981

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Not many of you out there riding yet?

This post isn’t eligible but we had quads and dirt bike out this weekend.

View attachment 261046
Been looking for a deal on a little bike for a while. Nothing out there down my way. The used ones go for a couple hundred bucks less than the new ones. Same for pretty much any dirt bikes around here actually.

R

rickoshea

Been looking for a deal on a little bike for a while. Nothing out there down my way. The used ones go for a couple hundred bucks less than the new ones. Same for pretty much any dirt bikes around here actually.
nothing out there anywhere.i'm up in Canada and they're hard to find up here as well.pit bikes are a very hot commodity right now.my local dealer had 2 on the floor and they were sold the same day.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Less than a week to go and there is a tie for the top spot right now. We've got a pic posted just yesterday gaining ground fast on the leaders. Get your current trail side pic submission in along with your votes. The final tally comes Monday night.