BOX1

ROTM - 2021 May Starts Now! Theme – Spring Cleaning!

Photo contest

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok "color war" guys, if you got enough mud on 'em, they are all the same color! 🤣
Sounds like something a non red owner would say to justify not buying the fastest color Honda makes. 😂🤣

Mud was last months theme. I’m seeing fewer entries in the clean machine category. Lol. Maybe I’m not the only one that doesn’t give it the showroom shine before putting it away after all.

L

LarryAmboy

May 14, 2017
Castalian Springs, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sounds like something a non red owner would say to justify not buying the fastest color Honda makes.

Mud was last months theme. I’m seeing fewer entries in the clean machine category. Lol. Maybe I’m not the only one that doesn’t give it the showroom shine before putting it away after all.

Red just proves that their on the rag

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

05Willys

05Willys

Apr 21, 2021
PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I must say, mine is as clean as they come. In fact, it is so clean, Honda must be keeping it for a photo shoot or something. Can't wait til they are done so I can go get it dirty. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Thorney

Thorney

Mar 21, 2021
Minnesota / Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 700-4
Clean as new...literally. Brand new, just rolled of the trailer.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!