Rough Country 3” Lift

R

rsmcmurru

Mar 4, 2021
Mississipi
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I am considering installing the Rough Country 3” lift on my Pioneer 1000. According to Rough Country, wheel spacers will be needed upon installation of the lift. I am not a big fan of wheel spacer and was wondering if a negative offset wheel would work in place of the wheel spacer?

Any advice is appreciated.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
First things first, its your first post. Welcome from the state of Michigan.

second, PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!

third, do u have stock or aftermarket shocks?

R

rsmcmurru

Mar 4, 2021
Mississipi
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Yes, this is my first post. I recently came across group while searching for lift recommendations.

I do not have any pictures. Sorry, but I will gladly post before and after pics upon making a decision for a lift and the installation.

I just won’t a little more ground clearance and run a taller tire. I am not considering the A-arm changes.

I am running stock shocks.

Reactions: TripleB

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!