P1000 Rough Country Vertex Review

S

Scamih

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2020
Marshall Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I posted some pictures on another post and a few guys have asked about these. I hit the trails today. I used to have stock shocks, I upgraded to Rough Country M1 and I was happy with those. I recently upgraded the front to Vertex and they are a much softer ride, I’ve been running on 5 out of 13 so on the soft side. I noticed they were much softer hitting bumps and ruts. Today I went to a spot that I usually bottom out the Front with M1s. I hit it at the normal speed that I usually bottom out at and it didn’t. I hit it about 10 mph faster that than I normally hit it and it didn’t bottom out. Overall I’m real happy with them. Going to come in real handy when I’m going up and down at Tacket Creek to see the old house and overlook. That’s the spot where I noticed that the M1s were a lot better than stock. I am going to leave the rear as M1s. My recommendation if you are running stock shocks and you are budget minded. Go with Rough Country m1 on the rear and vertex on the front. Vertex are worth the extra money.
IMG 6690
IMG 6677