Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Delton All ya gotta do is say, Don, I want to go to RB today, I'll meet ya there and we will make sure @JACKAL is available to lead us.
If only it was that easy lol. I got 3 kids to drop off at school, one at daycare, and one at the babysitter. And I have to pick them up by 3pm. I don't see a trip to RRB in between that lmao

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cool pictures from Saturday morning

Image Image

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@joeymt33
@JACKAL
@PioneerPete
@scott
@Windrock1000
@Hondasxs

First edited video, Climbing Back of the Dragon on 9-30-16

I hauled a rick of fire wood through all these trails... when we left RRB campground Friday, @JACKAL said, "don't worry, its not like we're gonna be doing any extreme four wheeling"... coming up that dragons back, I lost half my wood, and my cargo box came unsecured and stuff started falling out all along the trail... when I walked back to get it, it looked like the debris field from a plane crash... nothing too extreme though...:rolleyes:

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I hauled a rick of fire wood through all these trails... when we left RRB campground Friday, @JACKAL said, "don't worry, its not like we're gonna be doing any extreme four wheeling"... coming up that dragons back, I lost half my wood, and my cargo box came unsecured and stuff started falling out all along the trail... when I walked back to get it, it looked like the debris field from a plane crash... nothing too extreme though...:rolleyes:

I think he was having a yard sale. He got to burn that wood finally. Nothing too extreme.

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It was a amazing trip over 130 miles with no breakage other than my new TA lost a pound or two on dragon back and widow maker. Amazing machines but even better drivers. 1 Tip over, a few near misses, and a few role bar kisses. Got the blood pumping.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
The window maker is in Royal Blue?? That looks amazingly fun. Going up it is officially on my bucket list.
Yes those trails are in Royal Blue, I'm retired and live there ride right from home into the trail system. I can be free any day with notice, in process of building a house up in the mountains and deliver campers from mfg. to dealerships all over part time (when I feel like it). As long as I have a few days notice we can make any ride happen.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I made it home after 4.5 hours.

Thank you guys for going, that was a great trip with excellent weather.

I'd ride with that group again, great bunch of guys.

Jackal bought us gas and wouldn't take money for it. He also showed us around all of the RRB trails.

Pioneerpete brought and grilled steaks. Fed us coffee each morning, and it wasn't instant! PP also gave me the idea of converting the Pioneer into a camper, its awesome for one person!

Windrock supplied the "adult beverages" as well as PP did some too.

HondaSXS fed us "camp pizza" and was the dedicated photographer.

Scott provided plenty of entertainment and also brought plenty, and I mean plenty of food. He also did a lot of videoing.

I guess after looking at all the above contributions, we weren't really roughing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Jackal bought us gas and wouldn't take money for it. He also showed us around all of the RRB trails.

Pioneerpete brought and grilled steaks. Fed us coffee each morning, and it wasn't instant! PP also gave me the idea of converting the Pioneer into a camper, its awesome for one person!

Scott provided plenty of entertainment and also brought plenty, and I mean plenty of food. He also did a lot of videoing.

I guess after looking at all the above contributions, we weren't really roughing it.

I hope I didn't miss any credits. Y'all let me know if I did.

Let's just say this is the group to camp with!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

I had a great time as well, I haven't shown you guys anywhere near all of it yet. There is still another 300 miles of RB trails in the New River Unit that are more difficult than the Widowmaker and Dragons Back.

Cant wait for the next trip, if you want the hard trails bring 300' of extra winch rope, I can show you how to dangle like Forrest Gump.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

Those weren't Extreme, gotta secure your load driver. :D

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Here is the clip of nighttime run on Friday evening on creek crossing trail to Eternal Flame where the crew camped overnight.

@joeymt33
@JACKAL
@PioneerPete
@scott
@Windrock1000
@Hondasxs

No still no Windrock footage working on that now :D

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!