P1000m5 Royal Blue

VINEYARD1909

VINEYARD1909

Jun 20, 2017
Chatsworth Ga
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Next weekend will be my first time at Royal Blue and was wondering if their is any trails that I just have to go on being my first time there.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Are you looking for scenery or challenging trails?

For scenery, Look for "top of the world" "boulders" and any waterfalls.

I may find a map soon if someone doesn't beat me to it.

Are you going with another vehicle? The group I was with last year needed countless uses of winching, three axles, half dozen tie rods, and a couple broke brake lines.

Be careful out there and take it easy. Pay attention to the black trails. They're tough. Be prepared with plenty of extraction equipment.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R

Are you going with another vehicle? The group I was with last year needed countless uses of winching, three axles, half dozen tie rods, and a couple broke brake lines.

Be careful out there and take it easy. Pay attention to the black trails. They're tough. Be prepared with plenty of extraction equipment.
Joey. Don't scare him off. Lots of easy/medium trails, enough for a few days of riding.

I too have some info from the takeover ride. I'll hunt it up in a bit also.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Boarding a plane so I can't search for a while.

Hook him up Hondasxs!

CP: I've been saying that since that jack wagon was picking Legos from his turds:)

Reactions: sharp
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Depends on how you drive. Joey got hooked up with drive it hard till it pukes bunch. They are bound to break stuff. Pay attention, pick a good line and you should be fine.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Depends on how you drive. Joey got hooked up with drive it hard till it pukes bunch. They are bound to break stuff. Pay attention, pick a good line and you should be fine.

That's true. We did ride pretty hard. However, I am a prepper. Not only on the pioneer but at home as well so I always like to go prepared for whatever may happen out there. I'd hate for someone to tell our guest that there's nothing to worry about and then it happen. I should have added the disclaimer like you did DrF. Thanks.

VINEYARD1909

VINEYARD1909

Jun 20, 2017
Chatsworth Ga
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well i'm going with all my Rzr friends so having to tow one of them is likely. It doesn't matter to me I was just asking if their was any certain trails that are a must. My daughter will be with me she is 5 so i need to see water for sure.

Reactions: sharp and joeymt33
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Next weekend will be my first time at Royal Blue and was wondering if their is any trails that I just have to go on being my first time there.
Trail 8 has a very nice waterfall just off riding trail.
Trail 31 has a neat rock garden
Trail 21 has a neat cave
Trail 30 Top of the world trail good views.
Trail 2 is a nice long run along ollis creek.

VINEYARD1909

VINEYARD1909

Jun 20, 2017
Chatsworth Ga
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Trail 8 has a very nice waterfall just off riding trail.
Trail 31 has a neat rock garden
Trail 21 has a neat cave
Trail 30 Top of the world trail good views.
Trail 2 is a nice long run along ollis creek.
Trail 2 and 8 for sure. Last time we rode she said daddy why are we going around all of the water I just laughed so I'm hitting and finding as much water as possible this go around.

advertisement
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Trail 2 and 8 for sure. Last time we rode she said daddy why are we going around all of the water I just laughed so I'm hitting and finding as much water as possible this go around.

That's awesome man. Family time is a big reason I bought mine. Congrats on having a great time and good luck to a great time on this trip. Take pics!

Here's my boy, he loves the water too! Maybe mud also.

Df134d1b10cd6cabab8bd9ee724cf11d

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You left out most of my bent stuff @joeymt33 lol.
Beautiful area up there and most of the trails are worth hitting. Waterfalls are great and nice views. Some of the trails were a little washed out a couple months ago but still fun. Miles of trails so gps is nice. If riding with a group of like minded people you'll have a great time. Most everything is pretty tame with a couple areas that should only be ridden by more experienced riders. Have a great time and report back with pictures if you would.

Last edited:
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Joey. Don't scare him off. Lots of easy/medium trails, enough for a few days of riding.

I too have some info from the takeover ride. I'll hunt it up in a bit also.

That was my question... after watching all of your guys videos, I wondered if there was any decent riding for the 500 or if I'd just be stuck or tipped over all day? Can you get to the falls in a P5 without beating the hell out of it?

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
That was my question... after watching all of your guys videos, I wondered if there was any decent riding for the 500 or if I'd just be stuck or tipped over all day? Can you get to the falls in a P5 without beating the hell out of it?
Ya. 500 be fine.. But I wouldn't go along.

Don't let our videos fool u... We tend to only show the more challenging sections.
There is lots of good riding there.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Yes absolutely! Very diverse place. Some of us just chose to ride the hell out of the tougher stuff and well of course video it

VINEYARD1909

VINEYARD1909

Jun 20, 2017
Chatsworth Ga
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's awesome man. Family time is a big reason I bought mine. Congrats on having a great time and good luck to a great time on this trip. Take pics!

View attachment 47012
Good lookin lad you have there nothing wrong with playing in the mud. The reason my daughter said that was because we was at Windrock and it wasn't that warm so I didn't want the kids wet and freezing. To her it was warm but if she would have got wet then all hell would have broke loose.

VINEYARD1909

VINEYARD1909

Jun 20, 2017
Chatsworth Ga
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You left out most of my bent stuff @joeymt33 lol.
Beautiful area up there and most of the trails are worth hitting. Waterfalls are great and nice views. Some of the trails were a little washed out a couple months ago but still fun. Miles of trails so gps is nice. If riding with a group of like minded people you'll have a great time. Most everything is pretty tame with a couple areas that should only be ridden by more experienced riders. Have a great time and report back with pictures if you would.
I will tell my wife she is responsible for pictures so no promises. I'm thinking this hurricane may help out on the fun factor.

VINEYARD1909

VINEYARD1909

Jun 20, 2017
Chatsworth Ga
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Why that's just my game!!!!!!! Had to say that since I seen Doc. By far one of the top 3 movies of all time.

VINEYARD1909

VINEYARD1909

Jun 20, 2017
Chatsworth Ga
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 47012
IMG955181
IMG955174
20170630 155439
20170630 150323
IMG951003
Here is some pics from Royal Blue except the last one it was from Windrock when the ol pioneer was factory and let me say I'm glad it's not anymore. A much more comfortable ride now. We rode all kinds of trails from easy to difficult was pleased with the machine but you can still tell it's not a sport.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
View attachment 48218 View attachment 48219 View attachment 48222 View attachment 48223 View attachment 48225 Here is some pics from Royal Blue except the last one it was from Windrock when the ol pioneer was factory and let me say I'm glad it's not anymore. A much more comfortable ride now. We rode all kinds of trails from easy to difficult was pleased with the machine but you can still tell it's not a sport.
Makes me really miss that place but great pics! Daughter is super cute looks like she was having fun. Thanks for sharing some of your good times

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!