P500 Royal Purple Max Cycle

Idahocrawler

Idahocrawler

Sep 29, 2018
Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
Royal Purple Max Cycle

Is anyone running this? I’m going to do my first oil change and this stuff is readily available to me as the nearest Honda Dealer is 80 miles in either direction

Thanks

Reactions: rtn001
Idahocrawler

Idahocrawler

Sep 29, 2018
Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
Royal Purple Max Cycle

Is anyone running this? I’m going to do my first oil change and this stuff is readily available to me as the nearest Honda Dealer is 80 miles in either direction

Thanks

Royal Purple® Max-Cycle® is specifically formulated to exceed the demands of highly stressed engines and transmissions. It is recommended for use in both air-cooled and liquid-cooled 4-cycle engines and is compatible with wet-clutch transmissions.

Formulated with select synthetic base oils and Royal Purple’s proprietary Synerlec® additive technology, Max-Cycle provides improved film strength when compared to the leading synthetic and mineral oil. Its shear stability and oxidation resistance promotes greater performance and protection.

Max-Cycle meets or exceeds API requirements and is rated JASO MA2, the highest wet clutch compatibility rating under the JASO T903:2011 Clutch Friction Test.

PERFORMANCE ADVANTAGES
  • Greater wear protection
  • Cleaner, more efficient engines
  • Superior rust / corrosion protection
  • Cooler operation and less parasitic power loss

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I'm sure it's great oil.
I'm sure your local Walmart sells Mobil bike, Valvoline motorcycle synthetic, and even Supertech motorcycle synthetic, that's equally as great for maybe less money.

And I didn't even mention Rotella T6...

happyfred

happyfred

Mar 20, 2019
NY
Ownership

1. 500
If you change your oil regularly, they all are good..I change my oil in my machines every season.I use Mobil 1 10w-40 full synthetic Motorcycle oil. Walmart less than $10/qt.

HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
Mobil 1 synthetic 10-30 . $23.00 per 5 qt jug @ Walmart .

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!