Rush off-road kentucky

DirtDog

DirtDog

Dec 12, 2017
East Central OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Has anyone been to Rush Off Road near Rush Kentucky? It's about a 3.5 hour trip from my place in Ohio but my younger brother is working near there and has his camper set up so it would be an easy trip. Is it worth my time heading down for a weekend worth of riding?

Reactions: sharp
J

JTW

I’ve been wondering about it myself.. it’s about 3.5-4 hours from here. It doesn’t look very big though.. kinda hard to drive 4 hours to a place with 100 miles of trails when you can go to someplace like rrb

Reactions: swsebek
DirtDog

DirtDog

Dec 12, 2017
East Central OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I agree it looks kind of small but I think I may give it a try and go drink a few beers with my brother while I'm there. Up until now I've only been to Hatfield McCoy on my sportsman. My pioneer is my first side by side. I'm chomping at the bit to get it out, only so much riding around the farm. I'm planning a trip with my brothers to HM this spring.

Reactions: JTW
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I think Fishers ATV world had a episode there, and one of the Peterson's 4weel and off road ultimate adventures visited there a few years back. Both are on Youtube if you want to see what type of terrain.

Reactions: nbomar and swsebek
SFC

SFC

Apr 22, 2017
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 700-4
Has anyone been to Rush Off Road near Rush Kentucky? It's about a 3.5 hour trip from my place in Ohio but my younger brother is working near there and has his camper set up so it would be an easy trip. Is it worth my time heading down for a weekend worth of riding?

We went several times last year. We liked it. First year with the Pioneer so stuck to easier trails to get a feel for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

93whitese-r

93whitese-r

Lifetime Member
Aug 6, 2017
Cincinnati ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Definitely worth going they have everything from mild to wild there it's real nice place just primitive camping though

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!