S&S fab

B

bigcountry4x4

Mar 10, 2017
US
Anyone else have trouble getting their stuff from here? I ordered a arm guards on July 5 and called on the 12th asking for a tracking number. Received that on the 13th. The package was supposed to be here on the 17th. I called ups and they said they never received a package from the supplier. I sent Sean a text, now waiting to hear where things are at. And of course my credit card was billed on the 9th.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

T

tbaker

Aug 31, 2013
NW. Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
no problem I ordered the A arm guards and the muffler cover from him and no problems getting my stuff and it is really nice with the Honda logo cut into the metal it looks sharp.

B

bigcountry4x4

Mar 10, 2017
US
Talking to him yesterday, seems like the problem was on ups.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

ofrcboy

ofrcboy

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2015
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Out west UPS seems to be off there game some and Fed X is much better at keeping you updated.

CrawdaddyMud

CrawdaddyMud

Dec 10, 2016
South AR
Ownership

1. 700-2
I was thinking about ordering a skid from them but looking on their Facebook page there's not been much recent activity let me know if everything is on the up and up because I really want to order that skid plate

CrawdaddyMud

CrawdaddyMud

Dec 10, 2016
South AR
Ownership

1. 700-2
Was also wondering if I did order from them would it be better to get it off e-bay or order direct from S&S fab ?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!