P700 Same Tire x4!? Yep!

D

DcnWayne

Sep 6, 2021
Willis, MI
Ownership

1. 700-2
First, allow me to thank all of you that gave me advice & council on another thread about this subject.

Next, allow me to put this one to bed! Yes you can put four of the same tires on your P700.

We don’t ride hard; strong but not hard. So, the reasons for different size tires fore & aft are really wasted on us. I wanted to get rid of the stock uglies that came with Boon (yes we’re among the odd group of folks that name our vehicles). I read a ton of posts & asked a bunch of questions & now know more about wheels & tires than I even wanted to. Then decided to make the huge upgrade on our P700. I put on MSA M33 Clutch wheels (14x7 4+3) & Tusk Terrabite tires (28x10x14). Everything fits great & looks greater! We gained a full 2” on clearance in the front & 1” rear (without any lift kit). As well as 2” on overall stance. There is about 2 1/2” of clearance between the back of the front tires & our flares. We think she looks awesome! Heading “up north” (a patented MI saying) this weekend to try out the new shoes!

Boon Side

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Looks good! Welcome fellow michigander! I know willis fairly well from running service calls in that area once upon a time. Grew up in A2 so not far. Where bouts up north?

Reactions: Glock21user
livefromthetree

livefromthetree

It was a damn good ride. Seriously good.
Supporting Member
Jun 4, 2020
Mount Vernon Indiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
First, allow me to thank all of you that gave me advice & council on another thread about this subject.

Next, allow me to put this one to bed! Yes you can put four of the same tires on your P700.

We don’t ride hard; strong but not hard. So, the reasons for different size tires fore & aft are really wasted on us. I wanted to get rid of the stock uglies that came with Boon (yes we’re among the odd group of folks that name our vehicles). I read a ton of posts & asked a bunch of questions & now know more about wheels & tires than I even wanted to. Then decided to make the huge upgrade on our P700. I put on MSA M33 Clutch wheels (14x7 4+3) & Tusk Terrabite tires (28x10x14). Everything fits great & looks greater! We gained a full 2” on clearance in the front & 1” rear (without any lift kit). As well as 2” on overall stance. There is about 2 1/2” of clearance between the back of the front tires & our flares. We think she looks awesome! Heading “up north” (a patented MI saying) this weekend to try out the new shoes!

View attachment 297851

Good looking ride. Welcome from far south western IN

Reactions: Glock21user
Glock21user

Glock21user

" Nothing succeeds like excess "
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2018
Livingston county, Mi.
Ownership

1. 700-4
Another hearty welcome from 48353 and 48653.
Looks awesome.

D

DcnWayne

Sep 6, 2021
Willis, MI
Ownership

1. 700-2
Looks good! Welcome fellow michigander! I know willis fairly well from running service calls in that area once upon a time. Grew up in A2 so not far. Where bouts up north?
Staying in Petoskey. Paddling the Sturgeon Sunday. Riding the Emmet trails Monday (1st. time on them)

• Love
Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Staying in Petoskey. Paddling the Sturgeon Sunday. Riding the Emmet trails Monday (1st. time on them)
Sweet! Nice area. I Have a place in JoBurg bet Gaylord and Lewiston. I ride the Crapo trail, Camp Grayling system alot.
Have fun on the Sturgeon 🤟

Reactions: Smitty335
D

DcnWayne

Sep 6, 2021
Willis, MI
Ownership

1. 700-2
Had a great ride in northern MI!
(If you ever do the Indian Gardens ORV trails, stay south. The north "trails" are dirt & paved roads)

IMG 20211004 170756205 19981

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!