100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Recently I posted a link to someones question or some such....? To winching out of sand, mud or snow when there are no anchor points nearby for a winch line to attach to. I posted a link to the PullPal. These types of anchors became more popular as Overlanding became more commonplace. Especially for those with a knack for getting stuck in remote wilderness locations. I found a few more while looking around amazon and thought I would post them here. Honestly, I typically don't fine myself dune or beach riding very often but after seeing some of the pictures that folks posted from RRB this May showed a very deep viscous mud worthy of considering an alternative to hooking up to a tree or waiting for an embarrassing moment of God forbid; being pulled out by a Polaris. So here are a few I came across and thought I would share here.
The PullPal

RedRock

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!