P700 Sand dunes

T

Tmoose23

Dec 25, 2015
Anyone have the 700-4 in the sand with stock tires?? Just wondering how they do. I'm taking the family out to the Little Sahara dunes the first week of July. I know, why not pick sometime warm... Anyway, any info would be great.

Rvon

Rvon

Supporting Member
Nov 19, 2015
Spokane, WA
[QUOTE="Rvon, post: 68178, member:
Haven't ridden my 700 2 in the dunes but past experience in Yuma tells me it wouldn't be so great.

jawquin

jawquin

Oct 24, 2015
Indiana
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Talon R
Anyone have the 700-4 in the sand with stock tires?? Just wondering how they do. I'm taking the family out to the Little Sahara dunes the first week of July. I know, why not pick sometime warm... Anyway, any info would be great.

I've had the 700-4 in the sand with stock tires. It's not the best but I've we've had alot of fun. Let me see if I can find a couple videos I have posted. I have put hundreds of miles on mine in the sand in Michigan but not too many hills. I've been to Badlands in Attica Indiana a couple times and can spin out going uphill if not enough speed. Sand hasn't bothered my machine as far as bearings bushings etc. Should turn 4000 miles shortly on it. I've slowed the miles down on it after getting the 500.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
jawquin

jawquin

Oct 24, 2015
Indiana
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Talon R
Sand trails in Michigan. Not Dunes but the trails there can have very loose sand and can take a bit of spinning stock tires to get going. Sand pulls the 700 pretty hard.

Reactions: Tmoose23