Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hey you locals, what are your weather patterns lately? Been wanting to yank the flip up SATV off and put my good fair weather Kolpin shortie on. Been checking the weather channel and looks like a couple days of rain possible for the week of the TO?

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hey you locals, what are your weather patterns lately? Been wanting to yank the flip up SATV off and put my good fair weather Kolpin shortie on. Been checking the weather channel and looks like a couple days of rain possible for the week of the TO?
I thought you were gonna sell me that piece of s*** SATV windshield?

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Im working on trail guides now. Started a thread a few days ago looking for volunteers to guide small groups.
Dont need to be experts just people that would like to help.
I will arrive Monday and be awesome to meet up and map out some routes.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Im working on trail guides now. Started a thread a few days ago looking for volunteers to guide small groups.
Dont need to be experts just people that would like to help.
I will arrive Monday and be awesome to meet up and map out some routes.
I bought one of those Trail Map things and have yet to use it back in 2019, load it and I will lead a group. The water falls are neat!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!