SATV 400 watt EPS kit for the Talon Install and Review

TerryH

TerryH

Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2019
Springdale, Ar
Ownership

1. Talon X
Here's the video of the install and review of the Super ATV EPS kit for the Talon. Sorry it took so long. Had a corrupted SD card which caused me to have to go back and recreate some of the segments. That was fun.

J

JumptChaneAZ

Here's the video of the install and review of the Super ATV EPS kit for the Talon. Sorry it took so long. Had a corrupted SD card which caused me to have to go back and recreate some of the segments. That was fun.

Most people would have just given up on the video, but not you. You do a great job and put a lot of effort into it. Sounds like it was one of those "tattoo" jobs, i.e.: nobody likes getting them, but they do like having them. Congrats on the successful journey.

TerryH

TerryH

Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2019
Springdale, Ar
Ownership

1. Talon X
Most people would have just given up on the video, but not you. You do a great job and put a lot of effort into it. Sounds like it was one of those "tattoo" jobs, i.e.: nobody likes getting them, but they do like having them. Congrats on the successful journey.
Thanks. I seldom take no for an answer and I refuse to be defeated by a stinking SD card.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X

Any error lights from disconnecting the factory system? Pardon me if you cover it in the video, I won't have time to watch it until this evening

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Finally had a chance to test out the new power steering, WOW...... this is the system Honda should've used from the start. With the new PS, SATV front driveshaft & swaybar shocks it's like a new buggy again.

Dug2024

Dug2024

"Super Chicken"
Lifetime Member
May 22, 2019
West Georgia
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
Finally had a chance to test out the new power steering, WOW...... this is the system Honda should've used from the start. With the new PS, SATV front driveshaft & swaybar shocks it's like a new buggy again.
Do tell about the sway bar shocks 🤔

Reactions: 906UP
Dug2024

Dug2024

"Super Chicken"
Lifetime Member
May 22, 2019
West Georgia
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
Purchased and installed the SATV 400w steering kit over Memorial day weekend.
Will try it out at Windrock on the 17th.
Not 100% crazy about the slotted brackets.. and you may as well throw the instructions that come with it in the trash before you begin. 👎

BTW: No stickers..😥

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!