P1000 SATV Half Windshield Issue.

F

FredMcMurray

Apr 8, 2022
Over here a ways.
Ownership

1. 700-2
I know there‘s a couple of similar threads but didn‘t see this issue covered and I’m sure others have the same issue.

It’s floppy! Really floppy!

When I trailer it the flopping around causes it slide up the cage, even running a good speed will cause it to work its way up the bars.

I think if it was more rigid the lack of flexing back and forth would help a lot. Has anybody come up with a solution? Or does everyone just pound it back down into position every hour or so also?

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Seriously I got tons of these grommets in all thicknesses. If your coming to TO. I’ll give you what size you need to stop all that sliding. I’ve saved them from different accessories. Most of them are from windshields

937064B0 0FF6 440B A1BA A5D6F366E4BF EDF7C1E8 1316 4B27 ACBA DDC7CBAFDF51

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I know there‘s a couple of similar threads but didn‘t see this issue covered and I’m sure others have the same issue.

It’s floppy! Really floppy!

When I trailer it the flopping around causes it slide up the cage, even running a good speed will cause it to work its way up the bars.

I think if it was more rigid the lack of flexing back and forth would help a lot. Has anybody come up with a solution? Or does everyone just pound it back down into position every hour or so also?
Got some pics of this?
I have the same one. You have become a young Arnold Schwarzenegger and pull very tight before attatching the Velcro strap more than you think u have it or it will slide

Last edited:
Reactions: Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!