Say a prayer for us

T

thatguy2

Aug 18, 2023
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
I'm in night 2 with my 11 yr old at the hospital. Long story short, he got sick on the 16th at school. Cough till you throw up kind of deal. Took him in last Wednesday and an ARNP she said he should get better. He got worse over the weekend and was sleeping 20 hrs a day and very lethargic. Monday, we took him to his pediatrician, and you know the nervous look in a nurse's face, and soon we had 2 others join her in the room. They admitted him, and we have been struggling to get his oxygen saturation up. I'm hoping to maybe go home today. He is getting a breathing treatment every 4 hours, and after his 0200 treatment, I can't fall back asleep.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm in night 2 with my 11 yr old at the hospital. Long story short, he got sick on the 16th at school. Cough till you throw up kind of deal. Took him in last Wednesday and an ARNP she said he should get better. He got worse over the weekend and was sleeping 20 hrs a day and very lethargic. Monday, we took him to his pediatrician, and you know the nervous look in a nurse's face, and soon we had 2 others join her in the room. They admitted him, and we have been struggling to get his oxygen saturation up. I'm hoping to maybe go home today. He is getting a breathing treatment every 4 hours, and after his 0200 treatment, I can't fall back asleep.
I’m so sorry to hear this. 🙏🏻 for your son and all of you trying to help him get back in good health. Hopefully you can get a little rest as well. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Keep us updated when you can.

advertisement
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
He coughed so much this morning that he puked up his breakfast. But he feels and looks alot better. Another round of steroids and antibiotics and they think we may be able to go home around lunch.
Have they said what he has or what caused it? 🙏

T

thatguy2

Aug 18, 2023
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Have they said what he has or what caused it? 🙏
They don't know. He tested negative for covid, rsv, flu a, and flu b. His chest xray was clear, and his white blood cell count was normal. They gave him steroids but also "hedged their bets" and gave him antibiotics too. He was pretty dehydrated. The doctor suspects that has the coughing got worse, then he couldn't keep things down things snowballed.

They released us about 30 minutes ago and we just got home. He still has the nasty cough but he is in great spirits. Probably the best I have seen him in 2 weeks. He asked for taco bell on the way home, but after puking up breakfast I talked him into something a little less robust. Not out of the woods yet but looks like we are recovering.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They don't know. He tested negative for covid, rsv, flu a, and flu b. His chest xray was clear, and his white blood cell count was normal. They gave him steroids but also "hedged their bets" and gave him antibiotics too. He was pretty dehydrated. The doctor suspects that has the coughing got worse, then he couldn't keep things down things snowballed.

They released us about 30 minutes ago and we just got home. He still has the nasty cough but he is in great spirits. Probably the best I have seen him in 2 weeks. He asked for taco bell on the way home, but after puking up breakfast I talked him into something a little less robust. Not out of the woods yet but looks like we are recovering.
Sounds like things are moving in the right direction. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

Well good to hear he's feeling better for sure 🙏 sucks to have a kid go through that but hopefully you guys are at the end of it 🙏

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I encourage you to look into all the poisons that we eat. It's destroying all of us, especially our children. Doctors only know how to treat(drugs) the symptoms. They NEVER fix the root cause, which is almost always a nutritional deficiency. I've really changed my life in 6 months. I'm on zero prescription drugs now and have zero old man pains like before. This is a touchy subject but things are coming out now about how bad it is. I never had a clue about how bad the ultra processed foods really are. That's all I'm gonna say on the matter. I wish you and your family the best of luck.

advertisement