Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Usually Squatch think of me as one of their own and leave me alone....That's usually the case after I consume a few too many Guiness' and end up smelling like them in the end...My grandmother was a full blooded Cherokee Sasquatch. The only thing that really scares me these days is thinking about the Dems coming to power. A truly very scary scenario. That's coming from a guy who spends a butt load of time outdoors in remote backcountry areas and listens to 3-4 hours a day of Sasquatch encounters especially before bed...the type 2 and 3's really get my goat though. It's why I don't wear deodorant.
I never noticed an oder, but your arm pits are a least a foot over my nose! HA!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Sasquatch, obviously. I grew up in the area you’re talking about, and In the old days everyone was either a logger or a schoolteacher (or worked at ‘the mill’), and all those old loggers had Sasquatch stories. Not a very imaginative bunch, generally speaking, and they didn’t go around telling everyone about their encounters or posting about them on forums (and no YouTube in those days; the only tubes we had were picture tuber housees and vacuum tubes, and a few of us had tubes of toothpaste), but they’d talk about them if they you. Those drainages up there — Gold Creek, Grouse Creek, Rapid Lightning — are ugly with Sasquatch.
There is a life in-between let no no fool you, we have a old cemetery 200 foot from the home and have had several encounters, had to go down and have several talks with them about staying out of the house.true story . I threaten to dig there asses up and haul them to to river and dump them in, usually lasts about 18 months and then it starts again.

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I have a story from growing up I only told a few times and not only did I experience it multiple times so did my parents. I spent a good chunk of my childhood in a town called Baldwin down here in Florida. In town we had a grocery store named IGA next to IGA was a old Victorian era two story home it was huge and run down no one lived in it we never seen lights turned on in the house. At dusk bats would fly in and out of the chimneys from the attic on the second floor in sync were not talking one or two it was at least 100 bats they swirled around the house then went back into the chimneys. What really made this freaky a organ played while this was happening. As the organ played the bats rushed in and out of the chimneys until the organ stopped playing. Every time we went down to IGA at dusk we watched this until dark I got to see it multiple times as a child not fully grasping what I was watching.

I told my wife this story we live a few hours from Baldwin and curiosity got the better of me one afternoon we drove to Baldwin to see if the house was still there it's now a community center and has been fixed up. It's called the Coleman house and takes up a block.

Here's what it looked like growing up.

Coleman House

What it looks like now its a small photo.

Coleman House

Google maps street view. If you rotate the view you will see the post office and the red brick grocery store.

Street View Coleman House

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
There is a life in-between let no no fool you, we have a old cemetery 200 foot from the home and have had several encounters, had to go down and have several talks with them about staying out of the house.true story . I threaten to dig there asses up and haul them to to river and dump them in, usually lasts about 18 months and then it starts again.
That's freaky. Do you know what era the graves are from?

Always thought a graveyard would be an odd place to be haunted. Nobody actually does there, so why?

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I like Randall Carlsons works. very interesting studies of the past regarding earth geophysics history etc.That’s not very scary tho you kno...Anyhoo
Interesting stuff...Halloween related

Smoking Joe

Smoking Joe

Mar 27, 2021
Alaska
Ownership

1. 700-2
Ok not scary but on Halloween night someone knocked over my buddies grandfather's concrete buck in his front yard! Heavy as hell so we figured kids not wind. The following year we set up a trail cam on the buck to catch the little punks in action and we got the culprit on camera...a little whitetail buck mounted and pounding away at this concrete buck! He must have been sore for days! This was in Minnesota where I whitetail hunt every year.

PJ1

PJ1

FIREBALL P-500
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2020
Massachusetts
Ownership

1. 500
The Conjuring house from movie fame is only a couple miles from me. You can pay to tour it although I hear it is up for sale.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
This year at Take over me @EMAW , @Red500 rode to the Elk viewing tower. After we got there and sat down we noticed a large cow Elk grazing toward us about 60 yards away , after about ten minutes we noticed a bear crouching in the tall grass . When she was about 10ft from him he pounced and grabbed her by the throat and killed her. While he was feeding on her we noticed a medium sized sasquatch running toward the bear , he grabbed the bear by the nap of the neck and started phucking the bear and with his free hand started smacking the bears ass. It was terrible we got out of there quick never to return or speak of it again.

EMAW

EMAW

Mama Tried!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 3, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@Backwoods and @Red500
We can’t never go back, that Preacher man that was there earlier told us it was time to leave before this happened!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!