Screwed Up and Used Armor All on Plastics.....

N

Nvrgiveup

As the title would suggest, I used Armor All on my plastics and yes, it left behind an oily/greasy film. Have any of y'all done this and how did you remove the film? And before you ask, the answer is No! I'll never use Armor All again!

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Last edited:
DRZRon1

DRZRon1

May 11, 2019
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X
I use pledge furntiture polish - lemon scent - on the black plastic, way cheaper than all that other stuff I used to buy, same results, plus a lemony fresh scent for a couple of days.......

and if you must know, PAM kitchen spray oil on the inside of the fender wells for a release agent for the mud - stand back, spray the crap out of - works ok........

and this stuff always seems available in our pantry..

😂

OlYeller15

OlYeller15

Jan 30, 2021
Georgia
Ownership

1. 500
This stuff works great! A little dab will do you…also helps with the clean up after the Mud bath.

D781777F 57FF 4A0C 811B 49D30A952544

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4 LV
As the title would suggest, I used Armor All on my plastics and yes, it left behind an oily/greasy film. Have any of y'all done this and how did you remove the film? And before you ask, the answer is No! I'll never use Armor All again!
To answer your question, if you have access to a hot water pressure washer, or can hook up to a hot water source, you’ll be amazed at how clean your rig will be. It will for sure remove that Armor All!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!