Lo showing on voltmeter and voltage is fine

gobblerhuntr

gobblerhuntr

Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2022
TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have a new to me 2021 Pioneer 1000-3 SE with I assume a factory voltmeter on the switch panel. With the switch on it reads 12.7 volts and the word Lo is to the left of it. With it running it read 14.2-3 volts with the work Lo to the left. Any idea how to clear that Lo?

BTW, this is my first post after being here since summer. I finally bit the dust and found what I wanted and bought it.

Oh yeah, where do I go to changes the Ownership in my description to the left?

Ok, sorry about the no pic thing. Won't happen again. The first two are after cleaning it and the last is the gauge with the key off. I will get another pic of the gauge on with the word Lo on it along with the voltage when I get home.
Pioneer
Pioneer II
Pioneer III

Last edited:
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a new to me 2021 Pioneer 1000-3 SE with I assume a factory voltmeter on the switch panel. With the switch on it reads 12.7 volts and the word Lo is to the left of it. With it running it read 14.2-3 volts with the work Lo to the left. Any idea how to clear that Lo?

BTW, this is my first post after being here since summer. I finally bit the dust and found what I wanted and bought it.

Click on your screen name/avatar (upper right corner of screen by the notifications) and to account or maybe account details and you’ll find where to change ownership.

Congratulations…now POIDH!!! 😂

Last edited:
Jankyeye

Jankyeye

Lifetime Member
Dec 17, 2021
Tampa, Fl.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome, post a picture of your ride and the meter for better help.

Edit to add: Does it have dual batteries or any electrical mods?

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV

Welcome from Michigan!

The 2021 Pioneer didn't come with a factory voltmeter. Pics will probably help troubleshoot AND keep you in the HondaSXS sheriff's good graces.

Looks like you found where to change ownership info.

Reactions: TxDoc and Backwoods
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I have a new to me 2021 Pioneer 1000-3 SE
Welcome from Miiiiiichigan!

Congrats on the purchase. You've been here since last summer, so you must know what rule#4 is when u first post?
Pics Or It Didnt Happen! ;)

Reactions: TxDoc
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
The 2021 Pioneer didn't come with a factory voltmeter.
All others didnt. But he supposedly has an SE. (No Pics Yet) they had a few extra standard accessories and I want to say a volt meter was one of them in the switch panel on them

Reactions: TxDoc
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R

There is a way to set the LOW voltage warning. I don't know how to do it at this moment.
Aint there only 1 button on it? Push and hold and see what happens.

Reactions: TxDoc and Remington
Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I am not familiar with your gauges but those voltage numbers sound perfectly fine to me.

Reactions: TxDoc and Remington
gobblerhuntr

gobblerhuntr

Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2022
TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I am not familiar with your gauges but those voltage numbers sound perfectly fine to me.
Yep the voltage I am satisfied with, it's that dang Lo on the gauge that I can't have.

Reactions: TxDoc and Jerryg
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Nah it is on a gauge on the switch panel. Pretty sure it was done before it left the dealer.
Yeah i thought the SE’s came with that switch panel and gauge as that package
Nice lookin buggy tho

Reactions: TxDoc and Jerryg

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!