P500 Seat back mod?

B

Bomersteve35

Jan 9, 2021
Portland or
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand
A few days ago I read about a mod to the seat but I can not find it at all. Someone in a thread posted that they had taken the seat back and trimmed down the mounting post for the back seat. I would like some info on this. I would like to get a lottle more leg room and sitting in ours without a seat back I can see where this mod would work. The seat back was in the house as the wife is making her own seat covers out of some red Carhart style fabric. She also noticed that the seat bottom and back are exactly the same part even the part number you just have to change the placement of the rubber stopper. Some help on finding this mod would be greatly appreciated thanks steve

Reactions: TxDoc

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!