P1000 Seat Frame Rubber

nitzo

nitzo

Lifetime Member
Aug 16, 2019
East Coast, Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think that is what it is called. That piece of rubber under the front seat thats held in place all the way around the frame with push pins. Are ya'll leaving it in place or getting rid of it. Does it really help to keep mud at bay? It looks to me like it's not really needed. Tell me what you think.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I think that is what it is called. That piece of rubber under the front seat thats held in place all the way around the frame with push pins. Are ya'll leaving it in place or getting rid of it. Does it really help to keep mud at bay? It looks to me like it's not really needed. Tell me what you think.
I keep mine in. In fact, I’ve doubled it up. Not sure if that’s making this better or not? As for keeping the mud down? Yes it does. Keeps a lot of it from under the rig in that area off the bottom of the seat. It’s not the best but if u were to take it off 2 things could happen. 1 more heat to cook your ass, and 2 the under belly of the seat would get muddier and get more slop in the seat cushion

B

BBLASER

Nov 11, 2018
Phoenix
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I took mine off. I have the heatshield under my seat, so that generic thin rubber they had lost it's purpose in my opinion.

Reactions: nitzo and Isaiah

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!