P1000 Seat belt buckle.

X4Dice

X4Dice

Jun 3, 2016
USA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3
I have a 2016 P1000-3. I am looking for a replacement middle seat buckle. My puppy decided it was a great tasting chew toy and it no longer works. I cannot find just the buckle that bolts to the frame by the seat. It sells as a complete unit. Anybody know what aftermarket will fit?
Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: Remington
slowdryrider

slowdryrider

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 14, 2013
Canada
I have a 2016 P1000-3. I am looking for a replacement middle seat buckle. My puppy decided it was a great tasting chew toy and it no longer works. I cannot find just the buckle that bolts to the frame by the seat. It sells as a complete unit. Anybody know what aftermarket will fit?
Thanks
What you can do is take a piece of stiff cardboard ,trace out and cut out the piece that slides into the buckle . Next go to a auto wrecker and see if they will let you walk around there wrecked cars and see if you can match up something that will work.

H

HondaTech

Thanks

Yeah Honda purchases the whole assembly from someone and wont separate anything. I'll look around, and see if we have any.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!