100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
After potting up 150 more trees today, I built a little platform for the passenger seat to throw stuff on, attach a velcro dog cushion for the winter, and hold the gas bottle in place. I had just put the dog bed in this past trip but every time I hit the brakes hard, the dog and bed would just slide forward down into the floor well area. Hopefully this will add some support and give me a couple of other options. Obviously this would work better for a smaller dog but, Oh well...It was a little wider but I had to narrow it down for leg/knee room. I see the redneck possibility of a non opening panel attachment to block the wind and weather on the passengers side. Got Wood Elves?
IMG 4394
IMG 4400
Fullsizeoutput de5
IMG 4402
IMG 4403

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nice solution. My wife saw it. Guess who might have to make one now? lol

Reactions: 100Acre

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!