Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I use mine every time I ride and it's saved my ass twice for sure. Hit a big root and went for a rodeo ride with the stock shocks, I was feeling zero G's, would've hit the roof and broke my damn neck!
Hit a big rock hidden in a water hole last weekend that bent 1/4" steel, that hurt bad enough with the seat belt on, would've thrown us both into the windshield!
Add the @iowaguy shoulder pads and it's not so bad. ;)

iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I use mine every time I ride and it's saved my ass twice for sure. Hit a big root and went for a rodeo ride with the stock shocks, I was feeling zero G's, would've hit the roof and broke my damn neck!
Hit a big rock hidden in a water hole last weekend that bent 1/4" steel, that hurt bad enough with the seat belt on, would've thrown us both into the windshield!
Add the @iowaguy shoulder pads and it's not so bad. ;)
We still use the same pads in our Can am, and yes they say Honda on them.

Reactions: trigger

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!