drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
This is a pretty good setup.. I can take video from any camera and I can take sound from any camera at any point too... I may have to mount a camera down near the exhaust...

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok, so no background music on this one. Just the sweet sound of the Honda twin. Give me your feedback. The in cab camera is a bit shaky I know. It's not necessarily going to be a permanent mount anyway.

I'd change the cab mount camera location but you already pointed that out. I thinks it's awesome. How many cameras can you show at once? Can you show any of the metrics with multiple cameras? I'd think they would be more accurate if they overlay them all together. Great job doc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'd change the cab mount camera location but you already pointed that out. I thinks it's awesome. How many cameras can you show at once? Can you show any of the metrics with multiple cameras? I'd think they would be more accurate if they overlay them all together. Great job doc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Only two cameras at a time. Yes to the Metrics and you can link up to 5 cameras through the Garmin system.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Ok, so no background music on this one. Just the sweet sound of the Honda twin. Give me your feedback. The in cab camera is a bit shaky I know. It's not necessarily going to be a permanent mount anyway.
Thats prettydamn awesome!

Your into the professional pruductions now!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!