Secure My Pioneer 1000-5

J

jayrobinson

Feb 9, 2021
Jupiter, FL
Ownership

1. 700-4
In addition to all the advice you have already gotten here, a standard padlock fits perfectly through the holes in the driveshaft brake rotor.

I figure that, after cutting all the other cables, etc., It should either stall them for a while longer, frustrate them so they give up, or tweek the caliper so its bound even if they do get it off.

Its also quite easy to remove the control module from under the seat.

Reactions: WagginTail and EMAW
J

just for kicks

May 10, 2021
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello. I’m new to the forum and have a question. I own a 2020 Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe and transport it on an open utility trailer. How do you secure your SxS from theft while traveling? Chains, cables, Locks, etc. Please advise. Thanks
i use the winch on my bike to hold it to the front of the trailer and although the could cut the cable.. if they going through that much work, a lock would be much better..

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Welcome to the forum from GA.

Haldog77

Haldog77

NTC's Mafia Enforcer
Lifetime Member
Sep 30, 2019
Bossier City, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hello. I’m new to the forum and have a question. I own a 2020 Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe and transport it on an open utility trailer. How do you secure your SxS from theft while traveling? Chains, cables, Locks, etc. Please advise. Thanks
Welcome from NW Louisiana. I have only traveled to TN with an open trailer, but I just sleep on the wheel for a quick nap and then continue on. I can rest when I get amongst the brethren.

#NTC

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!