Selling 1000-5D

M

Marine660

Club Contributor
Dec 12, 2015
I am considering selling my Pioneer 1000-5 deluxe. It has a little over 400 miles on the odometer and includes full skids, honda roof, honda full windshield, and 50" LED lightbar up front, and two LED cubes out back. It also has custom switch panel in the center dash for the lights...

I am not using this like I thought I would and just don't have much time for this, work, kids, and the Jeep...I am not hurting to sell this so DO NOT low ball me!

Please make offers if you are interested. You can email me at JBradford01 at gmail.com

Reactions: Delton
sporttrac4x4

sporttrac4x4

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2016
ILL.
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I am considering selling my Pioneer 1000-5 deluxe. It has a little over 400 miles on the odometer and includes full skids, honda roof, honda full windshield, and 50" LED lightbar up front, and two LED cubes out back. It also has custom switch panel in the center dash for the lights...

I am not using this like I thought I would and just don't have much time for this, work, kids, and the Jeep...I am not hurting to sell this so DO NOT low ball me!

Please make offers if you are interested. You can email me at JBradford01 at gmail.com
You might want to add some pictures

Reactions: JTW
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hate to see you sell it man. Dang shame we live so close to each other and never rode lol. Good luck with sale

Reactions: joeymt33
CPope

CPope

Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Pulaski TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do you know what you are willing to let it go for? My daughter and her boyfriend are wanting to get one

Reactions: CumminsPusher

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!